Helle Platou

Thanks for the tip FA! :smile:

Oscar de la Renta Resort 2011.

helleoscar-de-la-renta12.jpg
helleoscar-de-la-renta39.jpg

wwd.com

Helle is werkking it :lol: hopefully she walks Couture as well :smile:

She did Stella McCartney's resort show today and played a little chess while at it. Image source = getty.

002wy2kp
002x5xh2

002x4qw7

wwd via hautechild

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like all the Billy Kidd photos! She reminds me of a young Natasha Poly. :D

Dear guys, could somebody tell me if m and p models london is still her motheragent? Cannot find her on the website :unsure:

What an endearing structure on her show card. I'm quite excited to see what she can book this season and what it will mean editorially. I have seen her walk before and it is quite solid so hopefully she will win over casting directors and have a great season!

I saw her showcard on MDC and I came to tfs right away to see her thread. She looks like Claudia Schiffer meets Helena Christensen in her card. It had a lot to do with her styling, but she is definitely going to be a face I will look forward to seeing come fashion week.

I'm excited to see what Helle will bring us this season!

I know I'm reiterating what others have said, but I'm so looking forward to seeing what she does this season that I just had to write it too :D

A twenty page editorial titled “New Age of Ford: New York Dolls” by Paul Rowland features in V67 Fall 2010, V Magazine‘s “New York” issue. This study of New York’s downtown girl and its many guises draws on nearly the same behind-the-lens talent as Mr. Rowland’s S/S 11 show package, Ford Vol. 1, including stylist Lester Garcia, but to much different effect. Starched sheets & string of pearls are replaced with a white cyc & thorny necklace by Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci. Legacy is replaced with posterity. And after paging through this lengthy story the future looks bright indeed! Having arrived at Ford this spring there is a growing body of evidence including, but not limited to, the T Magazine story, a strong show package premiere, and this V shoot, that Mr. Rowland is settling in rather nicely. Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week S/S 11 starts on Thursday and there could not be a more timely editorial than this to showcase many of the models who comprise the New Age of Ford.

Complete credits include: Models, Rose Cordero, Daiane Conterato, Alana Zimmer, Helle Platou, Ana Claudia, Carmen Dell’Orefice, Sima, Rachel Clark, Antonella Graef, Ming Xi, Hildie Gifstad, Emily Senko, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Karolin Wolter, Tao Okamoto, Anna Jagodziska, and Karmen Pedaru; Photographer, Paul Rowland; Stylist, Lester Garcia; Makeup, Janeen Witherspoon at Julian Watson; Hair, Franco Gobbi for Bumble and bumble; Manicurist, Myrdith Leon-McCormack at Ford Artists NYC; Lighting technician, Jordan Seiler; Production, Brachfield NY.
Source|Ford Models Blog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->