Helmut Lang Homme S/s 2005

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by Mr-Dale, Jul 4, 2004.

1. raimund

raimund New Member

Yes, I also like Helmut Lang accessories very much but the stockist in my city usually carries only so few of them. After, pathetically, the closure of the Helmut Lang boutique, I wonder whether I can place a phone order directly from the flagship store in NYC. Can anyone advise?

Thanks.

Raimund

2. nqth

nqth arndom

I think the blue is "too much" for me :-) The CdG FP shoes are also not very interesting.

I have the moroccan yellow flat slip-on pointy version of this:-) Can't remember the price, unless I had to add a "citybank pen" to it:-) Could buy the white, too, but yellow is the color Moroccan people seem to wear:-p

[​IMG]

3. faust

faust New Member

I don't think it should be a problem. You can find the adress and the phone number on Helmut's website, www.helmutlang.com

I've also notice and wondered why NOBODY who seems to stock Helmut Lang clothes stocks the accessories. Weird.

4. AlexN

AlexN New Member

:woot: I basically love it all! And I love the flower print pants. And all the rope stuff. And all the accessories. Everything... :heart: :heart: :heart:

5. VerY-ME

VerY-ME New Member

the belts are gorgeous ,, and yes i love the flower paint pants

6. andrew

andrew Active Member

Is there *anywhere* I can purchase HL shoes over the phone/net (men's shoes, that is)? Itried mona moore, but they don't have my size! Agh! I just called the flagship NY store, but they don't accept phone orders :(

yes yes thread from the dead :wink: