Heloise Guerin Demarchelier

^I noticed that as well...the measurement of her hips seems to have significantly dropped. Funny how major representation will do that.

On a more positive note...I love her polaroids. I was afraid that I wouldn't like Heloise with her hair straight, but its not that bad. Such a beauty.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Thanks manette, those first two look quite promising for Heloise. I have a feeling that she's going to be very well received come F/W 08.09!

You're welcome youarearockstar :flower: I hope you're right and we see a lot of Heloise on the runway next season!

Even more polaroids!
81234750ju4.jpg
69854090mk4.jpg
76415160jn8.jpg
26426034jx8.jpg
48032603nx8.jpg

coacd

thanks a lot julesrules :smile: but i don't really like them, she looks a bit small in the first one and also the second and last are noting special. though she has a lovely profile

I love love love those new polaroids :wub: It clearly shows her features, her eyes shape, it looks so simple, a bit raw and so delicate in the same time. Beyond beautiful !

Such a pure beauty; her hair [!!!!!], her mouth, skin, everything. Lovely!

Not that this is entirely new for Heloise, but it certainly has not been posted yet in her thread!

Heloise1.jpg

(womenmanagement.fr)

If anyone has a scanner and a copy of the Teen Vogue February 2008 issue, Heloise has an ed in there! :wink: :P

^^Ooh, I had no idea she was in that one Jules. If I see the issue while I'm out tomorrow, I'll take a stab at scanning it in, but if someone beats me to it, that's fine.

^I don't think I will beat you, Teen Vogue february won't arrive here until a few times... So if you see it :shifty:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eisabeth
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->