Heloise Guerin Demarchelier

Heloise has Irish-African roots according to her mother agency, Eskimo.

:smile:

Teen Vogue already :woot: I can't wait to see the ed.

Ask and you shall receive... :wink:

Heloise3.jpg
Heloise4.jpg

Heloise5.jpg
Heloise6.jpg

Heloise7.jpg
Heloise8.jpg

(women management)

She really is going to be their breakout star this season. The potential is certainly there!

And on the completely opposite side of the photography spectrum, we go from Teen Vogue to what I can only assume is the work Chadwick Tyler. :lol:

Heloise1-1.jpg
Heloise2.jpg

(women management)

Ohh she has Kim Noorda appeal in the Teen Vogue edit, thanks for posting. I'm head over heels with Heloise! :P

I love the second of the four Chadwick Tyler pictures. They're all amazing, actually.

Wow! The Teen Vogue ed is so cute :woot:

I also love the last of the Chadwick Tyler shots. Heloise is certainly versatile!

Here's another pic from the Teen Vogue ed

women management

A pic slightly different to the one posted by youarearockstar on the previous page

women management

Thank you Manette. :flower: Those shots of her are so beautiful, especially the last one. :crush:

Here manette, this would be the rest of her test with Glynis, and what a beautiful shoot it was:

Heloise9.jpg
Heloise10.jpg

Heloise11.jpg
Heloise12.jpg

Heloise13.jpg

(glynis selina arban)

^Not a problem at all. Besides, considering how long it has taken us to get a decent amount of photos for Heloise, I say the more the merrier. I have a feeling though that she will not be lacking in the image department once F/W 08.09 comes around though... :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->