Help A Guy Out!

Dave

Reaction score
Hi, I need your professional shoe help. I want to buy my girlfriend a really nice pair of shoes. I know she would never buy herself a pair of Manolo Blahnik's so I decided to buy her a pair. I don't want to ask her, So i'm on my own here. I don't want to buy anything too crazy because I don't know what she would were with them.

I want her to be able to were them to work and maybe out for the night scene. Are black shoes the safe way to go? Please help me.

Here are some choices so far. under $500.00 plz.

first pair- black

second pair pink

These are just a couple of ideas, don't go nuts here lol just nothing crazy, but not dull if you know what I mean.

thanks alot.
Dave

Personally I like the pink ones, but whether she would use them depends on what she normally wears. Does she wear a lot of black? pastels? skirts? Is her style feminine, conservative etc.

she is 5"9 very thin and weres mostly skirts. And very feminine, The only worry about the pink ones is that there suede, is it true that water will kill them lol ? She always get complements at work about her clothes, i just wanted to get her some really nice shoes, the shoes she weres now are all under $100.00. I just want her to have atleast 1 really nice pair. I just cant decide thats all.

thanks alot.

Trust me, go for the black ones, if you have to choose from those, they're as classic as a pair of beige and black toed Chanel heels :wink: She'll wear them forever

aren't they brown and a linen shade? Either way, definately agree with Ale. They are classic. Go from work to going out in one fatal swoop! Deffo! :woot:

Originally posted by mehg@Jun 28th, 2004 - 1:31 am
aren't they brown and a linen shade? Either way, definately agree with Ale. They are classic. Go from work to going out in one fatal swoop! Deffo! :woot:
yes your right, they look brown now. Still go with that one?

I LOOVE those brown and khaki ones. So sexy and classic at the same time.

I'm also partial to these, especially if she is a girly girl. They are so special and feminine...

F4S4467_mn.jpg

The first pair :blush:

As Alejandro and mehg say, they are classic!!

I also like what oceanharlot posted, but if its just ONE pair, get the brown strappy pair!

Both pairs are lovely, BUT keep in mind the size of the heel. She might not be comfortable working in 4-inch heels, and especially if she is 5'9 as it is...

I also vote with the first pair.

P.S.: Will you be my boyfriend? :blush:

First pair, definitely a good choice. And yes, stay away from suede, the water will kill them.

Originally posted by Alejandro@Jun 27th, 2004 - 11:29 pm
Trust me, go for the black ones, if you have to choose from those, they're as classic as a pair of beige and black toed Chanel heels :wink: She'll wear them forever
definitely agreed!
go with the black ones, dave! :woot:

I like the first pair. But make sure she would like the straps around the ankles. Check out her current shoe collection to see what size the heels are and whether they are mostly slide ons, open toes, or pumps, etc. I would recommend D'orsay type of style. Classic, timeless, and comfortable like these.

F4S3948_mh.jpg

NMS4744_mh.jpg

The first pair most deffinately, i think they're so sexy and sophisticated and timeless, she'll absoloutly love them.

Though i do like the ones that ocean suggested i think they're very cute and girly, but i think she'd probably get more wear outta the first pair :smile: .

wow! Thank's for the help. I am impressed :flower: But she's not my wife just my girlfriend. I just want her to hve something nice, that's all. Ocean those are really nice, but what color are they? It's hard to see in that small picture. Thanks again.

To the girls that have 4" heels are they so bad? I know its better to look good than to feel good lol but i dont want them to be so bad that she wont were them because they kill her feet lol.

If she wears heels all the time, four inches won't be a problem, but if she is not used to it, it could be uncomfortable. Just observe what kind of shoes she normally wears... Also, if she doesn't have to walk a lot it doesn't matter too much. Sorry, not trying to complicate things but I think it would be good to buy a pair with 2 to 3 inch heels - it's still possible to find a pair that's sexy at that height.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->