Help a guy out..

krewdude

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is Krew. I'm 16 and I look almost identical to Jesse McCartney. Anyway I really want to "up" my wardrobe to something more refined. Iv been sticking to guess jeans and old navy top's for the last five year's and I think a change would be good.

Basically I need to create a wardrobe that can be mixed and matched (since I'm on a budget), be classy, hip and vibrant. The colors also need to blend well with my hair and skin tone (which look pretty much like jesse's).

To start I was thinking about going with Rock and Republic Jean’s and Ben Sherman shirts-jacket - accessories would include sunglasses by chanel and maybe a simple necklace. Any idea's would be great, because I kind of suck at this stuff.

could you post a picture of Jesse McCartney?

ce_jmccartney.jpg

Same light-tan skin tone, blonde hair, brown eyes

Welcome to the forum, Krew :flower:

For men's wear, I would suggest looking at Dior Homme, Dsquared, Prada, Alexander McQueen, John Galliano...hmmm...I could go on forever. At least that's a start :wink:

For men's wear, I would suggest looking at Dior Homme, Dsquared, Prada, Alexander McQueen, John Galliano...hmmm...I could go on forever. At least that's a start

Dior - black doesn't seem to work with the hair and all, makes me look shallow
Dsquared - funky clothing, but not quite ellegent enough

I'll check out some of the other's you mentioned in a few min! Thanks! ^_^

Edit - what do you think about d&g? do you guy's know any label's that have fairly reasonable price tag's and look hot? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
krewdude said:

Dior doesn't do black clothing exclusively :wink:

:blink: Oh lol

Any idea where I can buy dior online? I kinda live in a little town, we don't have big-name designer's.

Eluxury has some nice stuff (juicy) - but nothing that really caught my eye. I found this site: http://www.psyche.co.uk it's pretty good.

What does everyone thing of armani exchange?

i personally dont like armani exchange or D&G, what type of style and price are you looking for?

krewdude said:
Dsquared - funky clothing, but not quite ellegent enough

I'll check out some of the other's you mentioned in a few min! Thanks! ^_^

Edit - what do you think about d&g? do you guy's know any label's that have fairly reasonable price tag's and look hot? lol

I think you're absolutely right. If you're quite a well-built, blond-haired wholesome looking type like Jesse McCartney then Dior wouldn't really suit. I think D&G would make you look camp as would DSquared. How about something a little more classic?

i like the idea of blues / greens . . aqua colours :heart:
a more cool palette
lots of shades of grey ! :heart:

I like your idea of the bright aqua's, but do you think the grey would work? My skintone is warm peach.

edit: just found this a moment ago, I like the jacket.
00070m.jpg

grey is a classic :wink:
& there are lots of shades you can experiment with
to find the right grey . . warm/cool etc.
& i was actually thinking more subtle aqua . .
pistachio/sage . . looks hot w/blonde hair. haha ! :lol:

not keen on those sunglasses :ninja:
too girly ! :lol:

I think I read on ehow.com that moss green (sage) looks really good, so your probley right *wink* - but getting back on topic - does anyone have anymore idea's in term's of brands? I'v allready elliminated the following:

dior - too dark and wouldn't work with the hair
d&g - a bit too unkept
abercombie - too casual
chanel stuff for guys - too girly
dsquared - same as d&g
tommy polo - boring, plain

How about Ben Sherman t-shirts, longshirts, jackets.. paired with Pepe or Armani jeans and forzieri runners? :wink:

I'v actually checked out them, they have a couple nice little peice's. However generally being honest I find most of the stuff they carry overly-trendy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->