Help Me Pick A Shoe

illy1

Reaction score
I'm in the Bay Area, California, and the weather tends to be in the 60s for most of the year so both would work in terms of weather. I don't have either black or white shoes and I think both would work with my wardrobe colors.

Thanks!

a4fbc048.jpg

or

NMS4710_mp.jpg

Hmmm, I'm partial to the YSL cause I love the shape but the LV is very pretty, I guess it depends on the mood you want, do you want sweet and pretty or sensual and sophisticated?

Oh god both are beautiful!!

I'd go for the YSL though because that style is more uncommon.

I would go for the black and white ones. But I LOVE them both. Either way you can't go wrong. :flower:

oh, i have to say the lv. if only because i want those shoes so badly. i saw them in red + literally gasped. :smile:

but the ysl are amazing, as welll. so either way, you're golden!

The LVs but only because they are more my style. They are both gorgeous. I am envious :mrgreen:

i would say lv. the ysl have red in them and if you're going to spend the money i would get the detailed ones with the cranes or flowers and what not.

It depends ... the YSL are one of the hot items of the season and its unmistakable ... you'll get compliments (and cattyness) from the YSL ...
The LV are much more romantic and kinda boho ... I love the look! The thing's it depends on your wardrobe if you can mix it up with these type of shoes!

xJessie Yesterday, 11:41 PM
Post #14

Totally the first ones. So hot.
-------------------------------------

:heart: DITTO :heart:

they would be sweet with jeans, suits, wide-legged ivory tweed, satin tuxedo, or pin-striped slacks, pencil skirts, shirt dresses, a blousy taffeta skirt, a pair of black high-waisted satin shorts with white fishnets...

love both. LV for me first but the YSL are a very close second. I also think the YSL are more likely to be knocked off (see Nine West) so....

The LV! Please, buy them so I can live vicariously through you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->