Help Needed

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Dec 8 2004, 11:52 PM
Very, very fake. Even I can recognize that. :wink:
[snapback]457556[/snapback]​

Thanks

I figured as much.

Whats this serial number stuff they go on with on all the eBay auctions??

I'm not sure, maybe each item supposed has it's own number... I imagine someone like the member luna, who better knows her bags, would be able to help you. :flower:

I'm no LV expert... but i'm pretty sure LV wallets don't have those gold corners on them... but I could be way wrong.. either way.. my only advice can be to not buy LV from ebay.. it's he hugest scam running out there.

fake fake fake fake.

the monograms..
wallets and other small leather goods have smaller mini multicolor monograms on them, not the regular sized LV monogram.
also the color is way off.

(LV murakami wallets do have the gold corners on them though)

Too many repeating colors, the monograms are too skinny, and I think the inside should be darker. Faker than Lindsey Lohan breast :flower:

u did the right thing asking for advice... soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fake :unsure:

Originally posted by christilynn@Dec 12 2004, 01:44 AM
Real or fake- don't buy it!
[snapback]462316[/snapback]​
:lol: True...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sruggirello
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"