Hermès S/S 2008 : Lakshmi Menon by Thierry Le Goues

taben

Reaction score
I think it's gorgeous :heart:

Scanned by Taben from Madame Figaro (samedi 26 janvier 2008)

The S/S 08 campaigns thread states two photographers for the campaign so I'll let a mod edit the right one in the title of the thread ^_^

Hermes are always in my top three campaigns every single season, and this is no exception.

^ Same here, it's always so sophisticated and gorgeous :wub:

You're welcome Carmen_Kass :flower:

Such beautiful animals...love their dynamic...I wonder if Lakshmi actually posed with them.

However, so much color in that collection and they put her in something white?

Such beautiful animals...love their dynamic...I wonder if Lakshmi actually posed with them.

However, so much color in that collection and they put her in something white?

I think it contrasts beautifully with the vivid pink and orange :flower: But I'm sure there'll be more colorful shots soon!

There are two other pics with elephants but without Lakshmi, if someone's interested :lol:

And I think she posed with the elephants... I mean, if girls can do it on ANTM, so can a real model, right? :lol:

I have a feeling the ads will get better and better :woot: This is fantastic already :woot:

Stunning! Absolutely stunning! Thank you so much, I've been waiting all month for these :clap: I'm so happy to see them finally! Karma!

^ Fake? :blink: They're real!

it's nice! i don't really know who lakshmi is, but she looks fab! :blush:

Very fitting. Like Dale though, I wish she was wearing color because this would be one of the few times in fashion when lots of colors would really work, given the Indian vibe.

Very good campaign, indeed! I want to see more!
Thanks!:flower:

beautiful :blush: I love how real it looks, unlike most campaigns. Lakshmi is simply gorgeous! I'm sure there will be more photos with different outfits so I don't mind her not wearing colour...in fact i like this outfit cos it makes me imagine that she was playing polo on those elephants :lol:

Lakshmi is stunning, so happy to see her here! The advert itself is really beautiful!

i love elephants, and the ones in the ad are beautiful! i love the colors

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->