Hi, Could Someone Tell Me...

calibaby

Reaction score
Hullo, I was wondering if anyone know anything about the LV mini monogram Kathleen and Mary Kate bags? i.e. how much they cost, availability? Thank you so much!

oh yeah, I'm new! :lol:

Hi, I'm new too...

The LV MM with 'crystal bits' is $3400
With gold bits - $3500
And standard (larger size) - $800

I copied this all off Chickonspeed so ask her for exact prices...

whoa :shock: nothing my measly little income can afford :(

oh well, thanks anyways! :flower:

Ask Chickonspeed before you give up...she'll be able to tell you what the cheaper MM's cost....

The Mary Kate pouch is about $350, I believe. And the Kathleen bag is around $800. But don't quote me on these. I was shown the cruise collection back in November and these were the prices back then. They may have increased slightly. . . or not so slightly. :rolleyes:

You can call 866.VUITTON for an accurate price quote. They are very friendly.

(I bet people think I work for Vuitton or own stock in LVMH! I don't, I promise!) :innocent:

I just assumed you were a billionaire who owned every Vuitton bag ever created...

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Jan 13th, 2004 - 1:56 am
The Mary Kate pouch is about $350, I believe. And the Kathleen bag is around $800. But don't quote me on these. I was shown the cruise collection back in November and these were the prices back then. They may have increased slightly. . . or not so slightly. :rolleyes:

You can call 866.VUITTON for an accurate price quote. They are very friendly.

(I bet people think I work for Vuitton or own stock in LVMH! I don't, I promise!) :innocent:
any pics of those 2 cheaper versions??

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Jan 12th, 2004 - 8:57 pm
I just assumed you were a billionaire who owned every Vuitton bag ever created...
haha! I wish!

Leyla,

these are the new Monogram Mini bags for Cruise 2004

Kathleen (about $800-850)
M92930_large.jpg

Mary Kate clutch (about $350)
M92934_large.jpg

Mary Kate messenger (about $1500?)
M92933_large.jpg

They're cute, but a little too girly for my tastes.

to tell the truth, I don't like the cruise 04 at all, sorry...
way too cute and girly, don't feel like Vuitton :ninja:
it's ok for Dior to do something like this,
but to me LV made a wrong turn. they look like some no name fabric bags with LV monogram printed on.
I prefer the spring collection or just regular LVs.

I just remembered that I own a Vuitton 2004 Cruise Catalogue with price list so here are the exact prices in USD:

Kathleen: $760
Mary Kate pouch: $315
Mary Kate messenger: $1200

Sorry for the confusion! :flower:

I think they're cute, and unique. However they are a tad on the ridiculously frou-frou girly side. They'd definitely be neat to have years from now though! People'd be like "WOAH!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->