High-heeled Laceup Shoes F/W 07.08

These types of shoes were popular in the early 90's on a very mainstream level. I don't doubt that they may be again in the future. :flower:

I love the Fendi ones here from the first page:
style.com

ps - is the heel supposed to be peeling off like that? :blink:

Yes, wasn't Marc Jacobs the first to do that "heel breaking off" thing? First I remember anyway :wink:

Hello there! Did you all see the MTV Video Music Awards? Rihanna performed after Chris Brown's performance at the VMA's in Las Vegas as she strutted out on some high-heeled, lace-up heels. They extended up to the ankle and were styled like your average spike heel on most traditional high-heel pumps or boots. I still don't really like these high-heeled, laced, pump-like shoes. But at least someone demonstrated what wearing such shoes would be like. And to say the least, I wouldn't like these too much if I were a lady. I would shop for pumps for easy style in a slip-on deal if I were a lady. These lace-ups are classy, but I don't like them as much as a traditional high-heeled pump or shoe.

Love those ones from Opening Ceremony on the previous page. :wub:

I saw two simple but gorgeous pairs: one is Hugo Boss and the other Tommy Hilfiger... They are very similar, both black leather (not patent), except the heel of the Boss one is higher and it is more elegant (and more expensive), whereas the Tommy one is more practical for everyday use because of its sole & height of the heel ... :unsure: I hope I can find pictures somewhere... :smile:

I ordered the black and white bally!!!!!!! they are still not in the shops, but I'm on the list.

Attachments

• SMALLSHOE.jpg
    SMALLSHOE.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 10
I love them! :woot: I'm always a fan of b&w stuff :lol: actually I like all of the booties from the scan, especially the Paul Smith ones :wub: :P

Oh, thanks!
Paul Smith has a lot of nice shoes this season.
I love these:
http://nymag.com/

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 11
The last ones are looking good. Do you have a close up?

I did but can't find it now. I'll look - I posted them in shoe yay or nay - I think....

1,2 & 8 are so gorgeous! :woot: :wub:

btw, I decided against both of my choices... the Hilfiger ones are too chunky and the Boss ones too high :ermm: damn, so I still need to find a pair :doh: :lol:

Oh yummmm....lace-up heels are my absolute WEAKNESS :woot:

The more old-fashioned and gothy-looking, the better!

I tryied these Paul Smith and IRL they look way too round because they are with a smaller heels, than the ones I posted here. I just didn't like them on me....

I prefer the laceup boots to the oxford, but all around these shoes are gorgeous. I did get a spring-y pair from ICL some time ago : )

I love this trend. :heart:

It's so lady-like and Victorian, a perfect antidote for the sort of scruffy unwashed/unkempt look that has been popular as of late. I think they're perfect for fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LolaC888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->