Holiday Magazine F/W 2019.20 : Imaan Hammam by Drew Vickers

I can't decide whether I really love it or really hate it, but something's off.

I love it, it's retro but fresh. Not this sort of pseudo-80s generic retro we're getting everywhere these days which is getting so old.

It reminds me of this 1970 Time cover.

c4cab6e46e1ec827e983e8d79d38c215--hot-actresses-beautiful-actresses.jpg

pinterest

I love it! Imaan is stunning, and the perfect face for this issue.
I must say, this is one of my fav magazines, and I'n definitely intrigued to see the rest of this particular issue.

Nice cover. Holiday is a great magazine. Feels like what magazines should be doing.

Imaan is pretty but I just don’t get high fashion from her. Never really have.

Someone like Hind Sahli would have been a much better model for an image like this.

Looking forward to the rest of the content.

One of the best covers I've seen recently. Love the Donyale Luna vibes! Imaan is just spectacular.

That was my first thought as well! Her stellar British Vogue covers.

Although with that said, and however nice the cover may look, I think it's maybe a bit too fashion-forward. It really looks like a Harper's Bazaar cover to me. Arabia. And so the regular readers of this magazine will be taken aback slightly because they were probably expecting something more scenic.

Wow! That editorial is absolutely flawless, I love every single picture in it! Imaan completely nailed it!! She's giving me an OG Supermodel vibe, especially in that photograph where she's wearing a red Chanel outfit with the headscarf and black glasses - Yasmeen Ghauri realness! Brilliant! Must be one of my favorite editorials of the year.

This is the best editorial I’ve seen since Raquel’s last one for Vogue UK. I see high fashion in every single picture of it.

Watch out Anna, Emanuele and Edward.

I really wish we would see Imaan in more print. She’s fantastic.

Beautiful cover but exceptional ed! Very vintage North African.

One of the best covers I've seen recently. Love the Donyale Luna vibes! Imaan is just spectacular.
Oof you took the words right out of my mouth because I was about to say that! I really like the Donyale Luna teas that her cover is giving me.

On the whole, the editorial is good. Reminds me a bit of old W editorials during the McCarthy heyday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Law
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->