Natalia Vodianova

D Repubblica The Fashion Issue Vol.1 2024​

(official site)
1/2

Natalia doing this highly commercial job is somewhat surprising, but I guess this is the new reality of modeling.

Natalia doing this highly commercial job is somewhat surprising, but I guess this is the new reality of modeling.
Natalia is doing Maxx Royal since 2019 before her it was Liv Tyler and you also have other chains of hotels and furniture lines with Cindy Crawford, Elsa Hosk, Anna Cleveland… It pays…a lot…

Natalia is doing Maxx Royal since 2019 before her it was Liv Tyler and you also have other chains of hotels and furniture lines with Cindy Crawford, Elsa Hosk, Anna Cleveland… It pays…a lot…

Liv and Cindy are not high fashion models, so it's not the same thing. I know it must pay a lot (obviously), but can you imagine a high fashion model doing resorts campaign 10 or 15 years ago, and not in 2019?

I didn't mean it as a bad judgement anyway.

Liv and Cindy are not high fashion models, so it's not the same thing. I know it must pay a lot (obviously), but can you imagine a high fashion model doing resorts campaign 10 or 15 years ago, and not in 2019?

I didn't mean it as a bad judgement anyway.
Nor did I think you mean bad. All good ❤️. And I agree with you completely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
156sprinter
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->