Hollie-May Saker

tumblr_mtws6x_Vye_M1qbz730o1_r1_1280.jpg

blog.clichey.net

styleminutes Ninja posing with #model @holliemaysaker with @models_1uk after #maximesimoens #pfw #ss14 #streetstyle #fashion #style #funny #holliemaysaker 18h
866a9410293911e3900c22000a1fb715_7.jpg

instagram/styleminutes

*My pic*Chanel S/S 2014 Paris
For you guys !^_^

DSC_7536_capt_charly.jpg

Source : me (capt.charly)

She was a prefect fit at Miu Miu S/S 14 Paris :heart:

nowfashion

I really glad she showed up at Miu Miu. She's so fitted with the mood of the show.

Miu Miu HQ

style.com

HOLLIE-MAY SAKER
S/S 2014 TOTAL: 30
S/S 2014 MILAN/PARIS: 21
OPENED: 2 | CLOSED: 1

New York:

Total: 4

• A Détacher
  • ICB
  • Marc Jacobs
  • Marchesa

London:

Total: 5

• Burberry Prorsum
  • Giles
  • John Rocha (O)
  • Jonathan Saunders
  • Mary Katrantzou

Milan:
Total: 9

• Aquilano.Rimondi
  • DSquared2
  • Fay
  • Fendi
  • Giorgio Armani
  • Just Cavalli
  • Roberto Cavalli
  • Sportmax
  • Versace

Paris:
Total: 12

• Aganovich
  • Carven
  • Chanel
  • Gareth Pugh
  • Kenzo (C)
  • Maxime Simoens
  • Miu Miu
  • Nina Ricci
  • Sonia Rykiel (O)
  • Ter et Bentine
  • Veronique Leroy
  • Zadig & Voltaire

*My pic*Zadig & Voltaire S/S 2014 Paris.:smile:

(I heard she could be the new Cara D. That is absolutely false. I got to know her, and she is not like her. She is just someone loving and enjoying her life...that is all !!^_^)
DSC_8143_capt_charly.jpg

DSC_8145_capt_charly.jpg

DSC_8147_capt_charly.jpg

Source : me (capt.charly)

wrongcomet.tumblr.com

hollie_may_saker.jpg

modelsjam.com

onabbotkinney.com

victoriaadamson.wordpress.com

nycstreetfile.com

I have been thinking that this season there felt like a sudden change with the models we were seeing outside the shows and how the street style photographers reacted to them. For the past few seasons I have been sure to frequently catch the likes of my favourite faces such as Sara Blomqvist, Freja, Abbey Lee-Kershaw, Frida, Jac, Ruby Aldridge etc but this season with a bang all but a couple of my faves I could not see.

On top of this, the queen of them all, Miss Cara Delevingne is now so famous and in demand that a single glimpse of her will bring hysterical teenagers, a thousand paps and every desperate photographer wanting to get the shot literally running after her until she can't get away.

So with all things comes the new breed. I will cover other new girls over time, but the first one of real interest is the new entertainer, our new Cara - Hollie May-Saker! She's the northern, Scouse, working-class Cara. She's as mad and entertaining as Cara before the hysteria. Sweet, funny, young and literally on top of the world right now as this girl has no idea what is going to hit her. I don't care much for the list of shows a model walks, or opens, or doesn't, as I prefer to go on my reaction to them, but Hollie has done in the region of 29 this season!!!

Her stock just rose last week too after the topless protesters at Nina Ricci tried to grab her arm and the British press quoted Hollie as saying she "was gonna punch the girls on the nose" (See link). So she's a feisty, working-class girl and where every teenage girl can only dream of being Cara, most probably ARE Hollie!
philltaylorblog.blogspot.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martinanjelica
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->