Hollie-May Saker

models_1uk Hollie May Saker- opened John Rocha!!!! Our little star x #WellDone #M1atLFW #HollieMaySaker 2w
8856f4341d4611e3a9b422000aeb0d96_7.jpg

models_1uk Scary stuff backstage with the #HollieMaySaker at #MaryKatrantzou #M1atLFW #Nokia1020 2w
9f0c7b521e3311e3bf9922000a1fbc1c_7.jpg

models_1uk Take a step backstage with #Models1 & #HollieMaySaker at #JonathanSaunders! #ModelLife #M1atLFW #BackstageModels @holliemaysaker 2w

styleminutes The darling @holliemaysaker after #GarethPugh #SS14 #paris #pfw #streetstyle #fashion #HollieMaySaker #models #style 3d

instagram/styleminutes, models_1uk

Tumblr icon :lol:

This girl is really thirsty for attention. So quick to cling to her 5 minutes of fake punching fame.

She handled the protesters so well. I don't get the whole 'accidentally punched' thing, though, she wasn't anywhere close to hitting either of the protesters?

I don't know, I was just coming here to say that her cheekbones are amazing, but then all these articles popped up on Google about how she says she punched the protester... except, there was no punch... Not sure why you'd say you did something that people can clearly see you didn't do.

I am SO happy for Hollie May. Her energy is infectious and she's hands down the sweetest girl on the scene. Great season for her. Go Hollie!

lol at Jourdan Dunn calling her Hollie Mayweather:lol:.. Anyway, she looks good this season & i'm soo happy with all her success:clap:

I don't know, I was just coming here to say that her cheekbones are amazing, but then all these articles popped up on Google about how she says she punched the protester... except, there was no punch... Not sure why you'd say you did something that people can clearly see you didn't do.

where did she say she punched the protester? don't think she said that... :blink: it's those crazy 'journalists' and their 'stories'...

Apparently she told the Liverpool Echo (local newspaper) "I punched her – I didn’t mean to but she grabbed my arm and I just wanted to get her off me."

But yeah, could be a typical press misquote I guess.

^i think she mentioned she punched her in a tweet. Regardless, she handled it on the runway like a pro.

where did she say she punched the protester? don't think she said that... :blink: it's those crazy 'journalists' and their 'stories'...

She tweeted multiple times that she did on the day, but has (go figure) deleted the tweets since then. Here's one that Trump Models retweeted:

ugh, her face is so pretty, but I dislike her so much in the Nina Ricci exit video. Such a Cara wannabe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fekk77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->