How Do I Avoid "Flashing" In A Sheer Top?

Bluestar07

Reaction score
I've just bought a black halter neck top to wear to a dinner next weekend. From previous experience, I've realised that when you wear black tops, they tend to become see-through under a photographer's flash even if they are not sheer to begin with. There will definitely be a photographer going around at the dinner and I don't want to end up with "Jennifer Lopez & her see-through blouse" piccies! ...especially since I don't intend to wear anything underneath :blush: 'cos the back cuts real low. Anyone with any ideas how to overcome this?

you can get nipple flowers to stick on so you don't show anything if you dont wanna wear a bra :flower:

Thanks for your suggestions all! :flower:
Hipkitten, how does a backless bra look like? Is that the kind that the back pulls down real low? I don't have one and it looks quite uncomfortable.
Ithillien and Diorling, I was thinking of something like that but then wouldn't it still show up in pics except that everyone may wonder why I've got flower shaped nipples? :lol: But I guess that the best way around.

try a "nu bra" they sell them at victorias secret and they are very comforable... because the blouse is likely only to become see-through when flashed with light i dont think anyone will complain if they dont see nipples show up in their pics:lol: .

this is an "nu bra"
F4I3529_mp.jpg

I don't know what they're called, but think VS has them... larger than petals but disposable, thin half-cup shaped stick-ons meant especially for the kind of situation you're talking about, or at least for wearing halters, etc. I'd think the nu-bra (if it's the one I'm thinking of) would be kinda bulky.

I think I know which ones you are talking about cbcb ... I just hope they have them in black! B) :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->