Vogue Italia July 2024 : Bad Bunny by Rafael Pavarotti

he’s certainly happened, the problem is that they want to make him happen in fashion and why, not everything and everyone needs to be high fashion.. the whole point of his genre is that it’s very forget class and status and let’s get nasty and s*t-faced and twerk the night away lol.. the lyrics are intentionally on the fringes and scandalously vulgar because it’s supposed to be comfortably in the opposite direction of ‘elevated’ (in deeply classist societies), so maybe his new PR should get on google translate and give this a rest, it’s embarrassing and he’s.. no model material.

Put a man in a p*ssy bow and he's a fashion iCoN. Is that all it takes?
For most men, especially straight male celebs, sadly yes... put on some women's clothing, and boom, suddenly Gen Z & Gen Alpha think they are adventitious and daring in fashion, and instantly a fashion icon in their eyes

Of course, some make it their own and kill it: Timmy, Harry Styles and Jared Leto, I will 100% give them and their stylists the deserving credit. I would say Josh O Connor is sort of in between; then we have the last desperate patch of Bad Bunny, Eddie Redmayne, Alfie from Emily in Paris and Sebastian Stan :sick:

Bad Bunny Met 2022
Met-Gala-2022-Red-Carpet-41.jpg
Eddie Redmayne Met 2024
eddie-redmayne-attends-the-2024-met-gala-celebrating-news-photo-1715075459.jpg
Louis Vuitton Men Fall 2023 show
554be8cfe7e335a87694479e229a52ab.jpeg
Sebastian Stan Met 2022
sebastian-stan_001-2fcdf1e57dd24f31ad43606b2a262bbc.jpg

Last edited:
I just can't take him seriously after seeing this image. Of course, people can change, but he has yet to prove it

2-1.jpg
American Music Awards 2018

I can see the digital issue, 148 pages.

Maybe it's just a cultivated "fashion persona" but I find the facial expressions (or lack of) in his magazine work to be off-putting. Why can't we sometimes have a spontaneous-looking Bad Bunny, instead of someone who's been told to dig their own grave? Would it kill him to smile once in a while?

In the main editorial section, the cover story is followed by a reprint of the Gigi Olympics story, a reprint of the Liya and her kids story, then possibly some original content, "Rompere le Righe" shot by Grace Ahlbom, styled by Jorden Bickham, with model Grace Burns, Christy Turlington's daughter.

His edit is just not good. They are trying so hard to make him a fashion thing and failing miserably.

From the styling to the photography, the cover story is an absolute eyesore.

xmKA3JLC_t.jpg

me going to my mom's room at 2am telling her i threw up

Other than the quality of the modeling, I think the difference is men are now getting solo Vogue covers, as opposed to sharing it with a woman. To me it’s a very different thing when a man is the sole focus on the cover of a women’s magazine.

That said, women stay getting solo covers on men’s magazines. Is this equality? Perhaps. But is it equity? Lol
This is a very interesting take however as women we are looking for women on the cover of magazines that target us, that share our experiences and aspirations. Women on men's magazines is solely for the continued objectification of women's bodies. With that said, the motivation for women on the cover of men's magazines is very different. Just my opiniion.

As colorful as his fashion choices are, the clothes actually wear him. The editorial falls flat for me.

With him generating over 18.5 billion streams in 2022 alone, safe to say his appeal is understood.
Even if it's not tracking for you.

Clock that tea.
Stan tea is always the most bitter, triggered and delusional.
I don't give a **** how many bot farmed, computer generated streams he had in 2022, or whenever.
He looks like a mid level, ventriloquists dummy, and his "music" is about as appealing as an std.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iatc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->