How do you organize your closet?

jules

Reaction score
A topic inspired by our dear Acid :smile:

I like to peep in peoples closets :ninja:

So, I thought I'd dedicate a whole topic to the wonderful world of closets.
What does your closet look like? Is it walk-in? How do you organize it? Is it a wonderful flurry of piles and strewn items or is it neatly packed, even color coated?

be creative and use details liberally :D

do u really wanna see this???? :innocent:
SEANNNNN, you traitor (befor u have a go i will :P )

ok this is my closet in the apartment... but so far i only got pics from my accessories.

uhm just imagine my room like a boudoir type. heavy velvet/satin striped curtains...
silk carpets
antique dark brown wooden tunisian wardrobe....u get the idea??
ok :flower:

here we go

SOME OF MY BAGS (all in their respective cloths with polaroids :lol: )

Attachments

• bag3.jpg
    bag3.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 439
and an overview... :P
usually the folding is better and the hagers have been emptied :ninja:

Attachments

• bags.jpg
    bags.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 507
leyla i like your bags!

I have a really small closet with a comple of shirts hanging up.
most of my clothes are in a very strange art nouve modernist chest.

Leyla--Polaroids are great, huh? I did that for my shoes. All in boxes, stacked up to my eyes. I need to do that for my handbags. They're currently in their little felt bags & I can never find what I want.

I have two closets. Both are messy. I organize them once a year by color :blush: like a Crayola box of crayons!!! :lol:

mine just a generic closet. inside-
shoes-piled on the floor
dresses- on the right
coats-in the closet in the hall
shirts bunched-hanging-sliding all over the place
skirts - in the middle or on the floor
pants ??? i cant find any :angry:
:( thanks for remonding me to clean my closet jules :wink:
i have some donating to do also :angel:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Jun 1st, 2003 - 8:38 pm
i have some donating to do also :angel:
If you need someone to give stuff to... :innocent: :wink:

i have a walk in closet for season's items in my bedroom and another 'off-season' closet in the corridor just outside the bedroom.

closet arrangement is quite space-y here, i like my clothes to 'breath" as much as possible -whatever that means- and I only stock the ones that I plan to wear this season. I re-arrange my closets at the begining of every season, by taking everything out, cleaning and re-perfuming the closet, stock old season's items with plastic covers away etc.

Arrangement, goes by category, from left tp right, white shirts, summer dresses, jeans (currently two pairs only, skirts, blouses, 'hoods' and 'jackets'.

Shoes and bags are in different closets in the corridors again. I dont stock them in fabric bags all of my bags though :blush: most of them are not anything special, just messangers and very few leather ones which I rarely hold :ninja:

this is a great thread since i am a closet addict...
here are some of my shoes :unsure:
they are in a different place as well..
unfortunately i havent got enough place here in the apartment but like LENA i :flower: need my clothes to breathe and usually the hangers should be seperated by 2 inches :blush:

Attachments

• shoes.jpg
    shoes.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 450
:woot: i love those black zip boots from your closet leyla :wink: real cool

Originally posted by leyla m.@Jun 2nd, 2003 - 10:51 am
unfortunately i havent got enough place here in the apartment but like LENA i :flower: need my clothes to breathe and usually the hangers should be seperated by 2 inches :blush:
:o That second pair!Is that Prada?I love them! :heart:

Originally posted by trean+Jun 2nd, 2003 - 7:00 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(trean @ Jun 2nd, 2003 - 7:00 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-leyla m.@Jun 2nd, 2003 - 10:51 am
:o That second pair!Is that Prada?I love them! :heart: [/b][/quote]
yes they are. :blush: i love them .... but most of those shoes are brand new or i only wear once :innocent:

I have a walk in closet and it's almost as big as my bathroom... :P and I keep all my clothes, shoes, bags and other accessories there.

On the left wall:
black/brown/grey tops, jeans, white/pink/beige tops, pants

On the right wall:
dresses, various tops, outwear, skirts

On the wall in the middle:
handbags to the left and shoes to the right

On the fourth wall in some cupboards:
accessories, like sunglasses, hats and scarfes

Leyla, all your shoes are ridiculously amazing. :woot:

I used to have a big walk-in closet in my old room, but I had to share it with my parents. Then my brother and I switched rooms and I have a tiny little closet and I am still freakin' sharing it with parents' clothes! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Layla, i love your bright red shoes! everybodys closets sound so roomy and orginized. I have a victorian house, so my closet is tiny, maybe 4ftx4? all my clothes are shoved in messily, and i can't walk in anymore because my shoes are all over the floor. I have a friend whos closet is almost as big as my room. *sigh* life is unfair. :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->