How Do You Smell Today? #4

Had a sunbed tanning session yesterday, so my body is covered with extra virgin coconut oil mixed with Apothecary lemongrass essential oil, from head to toe.

Had a sunbed tanning session yesterday, so my body is covered with extra virgin coconut oil mixed with Apothecary lemongrass essential oil, from head to toe.

Are you secretly descended from Zeus himself, what with your glowing golden skin and that lingering lemon scent that surrounds you? :D

I decided to go for some Dior Homme today; even though it's marketed to men it's still one of my favourite scents to wear on myself :blush:

Are you secretly descended from Zeus himself, what with your glowing golden skin and that lingering lemon scent that surrounds you? :D

I decided to go for some Dior Homme today; even though it's marketed to men it's still one of my favourite scents to wear on myself :blush:

Hahahaha! Actually, someone complimented that I look and smell like I just stepped out of a spa. Blushed lightly. lol. I keep selling to myself and others that the reason for doing tanning beds is to get a decent dose of Vit D, but let's be honest, it's just plain old vanity.

Now that you've mentioned Dior Homme, tried to think of unisex or female scents I use. D&G Light Blue and Rag & Bone Neroli are the only ones, I think. My signature scent is CK Euphoria and that too is very sort of unisex, in a sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->