How Long Is Too Long?

sorry, i 4got to add that theres australian model sisters, cheyenne and tahnya tozzi, who have extremly long hair and their agency, chadwicks (a big one in oz) hasn't made them cut it.

i rekn if u dont want to cut it, dont let them

Attachments

• Cheyenne_17.jpg
    Cheyenne_17.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 71
  • Tahyna_06.jpg
    Tahyna_06.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 69
Originally posted by Adore@Nov 19 2004, 07:28 AM
Thank you everyone!!

:lol: I never even thought of that!
[snapback]438100[/snapback]​
Tha's probabaly a good thing though right? :flower:

I think you should wait 'til you go to NY - let the people at the agency see what your hair looks like, and then wait to see what they suggest.

IMHO, that's the limit for a model. Longer than that, makes anyone look like a little girl.

01.jpg

Ah she looks great with that hair. But if she didn't have a team of people styling it for her, and the bank account to buy the best products, her hair would probably look a little dated and ragged. I think any longer than mid-back length is too long and might be a hindrance. Mine usually gets to my armpits and I don't let it get longer.

One of the emerging new models, Dasha at Marilyn.

Attachments

• long.jpg
    long.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 40
If your hair is healthy and you like it, keep it, I'd say.

longhairback.jpg

This was the night before I got it all cut off!

Oh, honey, It's never too long!!!

If it has to stay with you longer than a fish life, then you get attached to it like a pet!!! When they cut it off you'll miss it, even if you look better with shorter hair.

Another stunning, long-haired model named Marina Perez. :angel:

Attachments

• long1.jpg
    long1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 60
  • long2.jpg
    long2.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 53
  • long3.jpg
    long3.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 45
I love long hair! I'm currently growing my long.

Anna Kournikova pulls off long hair very well:

nobu1.jpg

vma02_2.jpg

anna_501.jpg

I wonder if that's Anna's real hair or extensions?

Celebs sure looove their hair extensions.

That´s not Marina Perez real hair!she is not that brunette and it isn´t sooo long. I´ve seen her in the catwalks and she pretty more stunning with her natural hair. That hair was probably for an editorial or photoshoot. And i think that colour does not suit her at all, very fair skin+extreme dark colour= DISASTER

Personally, I'm not a fan of ultra-long hair. If it's past the shoulder blades it looks kind of cheap and stripperesque. I would cut it to look more sophisticated. Just my two pence.

I always wore my hair short since I was a kid and have been growing it for the past 4 years now (almost butt level)

It doesn't look great on average, but when I bother with styling it (curls, blow dry, etc) I always get compliments. If I ever cut it again, i'll get a choppy elfish boycut... But since I Don't plan on doing that yet, I'm going for a J-lo caramel hair color with highlights

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MLM1963
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->