Cool Long Hairstyles For Guys

Alura

Reaction score
I want my bf to get a new cut, but he doesn't want to part with his long locks... nor do I want to... I need examples of cool longer hair for guys... not shoulder length but just longer than average... do you have any examples?

Great topic! And people please post pics cause I have the same problem :innocent:

J1.jpg

Hmmm, nice, but a bit outdated these days. Not more suggestions?

hmmmm well i duno.. my haircut is kinda like this mini mohawk at the back with a shark fin (even tho i dont do it) on top of my head.. peeps say its hot so yeh... its different.. its fashioney.. if hes not fashioney then i wouldnt reccommend it

Ask him to cut it! I don't think there are any cool long haircuts for guys.

I dont like long hair on guys... I dunno... :unsure:

I love the whole... college shaggy hair thing. THAT'S sexy. Examples:

jared.jpg

Any tips for someone with thick wavy hair :innocent:
And not to feminine looks, cause my face is already a bit feminine and I don't want to be mistaken for a girl ofcourse :P

Mr-Dale said:
Any tips for someone with thick wavy hair :innocent:
And not to feminine looks, cause my face is already a bit feminine and I don't want to be mistaken for a girl ofcourse :P
:P My hair is thick and wavy as well but not very long at the moment.. I'm planning on doing so though, and perhaps something like this would suit you well:
rtwm_cr04-4-full.jpg

Is that too much of a maffia-member? :lol:

Happy styling :flower:

BrothaG said:
:P My hair is thick and wavy as well but not very long at the moment.. I'm planning on doing so though, and perhaps something like this would suit you well:
rtwm_cr04-4-full.jpg

Is that too much of a maffia-member? :lol:

Happy styling :flower:
Don't do it. If your hair is anything like as thick or wavy as mine then you'll regret growing it long...

Longer hair on a guy is tricky. You've got to take into account hair texture, face shape and facial features. A safe bet for longer hair that works on most guys is a bit longer then ear length with very minor layers throughout so it doesn't get weighed down. It's hard to pull off anything longer then that, and the maintainence is a bit more complicated then the standard guy "wash and go" routine.

This is from Hedi Slimanes Photobook..I want to get my hair done like this

hedi3.jpg

PrinceOfCats said:
Don't do it. If your hair is anything like as thick or wavy as mine then you'll regret growing it long...
Too late for that :P But I don't regret it though...

Plus to Spike, you are absolutely right about what you said, it definetly requirs more maintenance then usual...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->