How Much Sleep Do You Get?

6 hours when it's school time and more than 10 hours when i'm at home

lately i've been getting bout 7 hours every day, which is way good hehe

Around 8-10 hours, if I can. My friends tease me, because I always insist on getting good sleep, and going to bed at a reasonable time. :blush: We'll be talking, and they'll be like, "...yeah, that's at 7pm, and oh, wait...that's past your bedtime, isn't it?" :lol: Though really I go to bed at around 10-11pm, and get up at around 7-9am.

But I always get a migraine headache if I loose too much sleep, so that's partially why I'm always so adamant about getting good sleep. :wink:

On school days, I sleep 2-3 hours, mainly because of my lack of discipline :doh:

On weekends, I sleep 10-12 hours! :innocent:

^2-3 hours throughout week? holy crap, i'd never survive this:blink:

for my humble self i usually try to get 10 hours of sleep, during exam stress and other things of course it can be 6 hours or 4 hours only, but that's very rare. also due to the fact that when i don't get enough sleep like 4 hours only i easily tend to feel dizzy.

I sleep too much, 10 hours
I hate sleeping more than 8 hours cause it make me feel tired/confused all day long which is annoying
lately I tried to get up after 7-8 hours of sleep, but I can't :(
lack of willpower, damn!

My ideal would be 7-8 hours of sleep

tonight, none.. took adderall too late in the day. But I got some ebay listing done!

sometimes not enough, sometimes the right amount, sometimes none at all.

all i can tell you right now i feel exhausted!

4 or 10 hrs is good enough, anything below 4 or above it I am messed up and anything over 10 hrs I can't get out of bed :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Not enough-we had a bad event in the family earlier this year and I've been having sleeping problems since then. I also have always had trouble sleeping in general.

If I have school I normally end up only getting about 6 hours but on a weekend of whatever I normally sleep for at least 10 hours.

I'm a sleepaholic, I can easily sleep 12 hours or more... but I can't do it too often because of work and lots of things to do... so normally I sleep from 6 to 8 hours on weekdays and from 8 to 10 hours on the weekend

Clearly not enough considering it's finals week and approaching 3 a.m. Eep!

I usually only get about six or seven hours....my natural sleep cycle is seven. If I sleep for eight, I usually wake up feeling crappy.

Even though it's vacation, I still manage to only get 5 hours of sleep since I stay up late to watch TV and get up early to watch TV. :lol:

lately, none at all...i have a lot of trouble getting to sleep, it takes me about 2 hours of tossing and turning in bed to finally get sleepy and then my body wakes itself up after about 5 hours or so even if im not ready to wake up.

I usually only get about six or seven hours....my natural sleep cycle is seven. If I sleep for eight, I usually wake up feeling crappy.

I'm the same. If i sleep about six or seven hours i feel wide awake for the day but if i sleep any longer i feel tired and crap all day.

It really varies so much. I think 8 is the ultimate amount...

Normally, I sleep about 7 or 8 hours, but today I fell asleep at about 2.30 am and woke up at 5.30am :( I hate my body clock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosewearer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->