How Much Water Do You Drink Per Day?

^^Ha ha, :D water and wine the force of life. ^_^ I do the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep reading articles and hearing people say there's no proof that water improves your skin so I've never really bothered going out of my way to drink a lot. But i've been drinking 2-3L per day for the past few days and my skin looks SO much better. How can they come to that conclusion that it doesn't do anything? My skin looks so much more plump and glowing.

I guess about 2.5 L per day.
And even if there's no proof, I feel that my skin instantely gets a lot drier when I drink less (I tend to forget drinking when travelling), so I believe it really does help a lot!

I drink about 4-6 glasses a day.

I use the Brita purifying system at home. I put some in an empty 32 oz bottle before I go to work and take it with me.

I drink Propel Fitness Water too. Helps me from dehydrating at the gym. Has low calories but still a decent subtle flavor.

Somewhere between 4.5 to 7.5 L per day.
Refill my 750mL Pump bottle about 6-10 times, easy to measure haha.

Wow! Some of you drink LOTS of water. I'm a really bad water drinker. I'm working hard to get myself to get into the habit of regularly drinking water throughout the day, with around 8 cups (2L) in total.
Is the 8 cups a day rule just a myth, or is there some truth behind it?

More at home than I do at work. At work I drink one or two bottles, at home I finish a whole pitcher.

I'm sure drinking water is good for the skin, as is any healthy habit, but it won't perform miracles. I do think what you eat makes a difference. More junk food equals more breakouts for me.

Depends on the amount of sports I'm doing but approx. 1,5 -3 litres a day.

I don't drink water like ever.If i did it would probably be from a tap or i would just buy a random brand bottle...I can't stand it.The last time I did, well I can't remember, it must have abeen months ago

Last edited by a moderator:
I forget to drink water ALL the time. I only drink 3-4 sips in the morning/before I go to bed because I take some medicines and vitamines..

It really depends. Sometimes I'll barely drink 0.5l a day because I'm too busy to refill my water bottle or I just forget. And lately there have been days where I would drink around 1.2l before leaving the house in the morning already, making it around 2.5l in a day :shock: I have to make that a habit, drinking enough water makes you feel so much better (no bloating, no dried out skin, no swollen thighs, etc)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->