How Much Water Do You Drink Per Day?

I guess I am an even weirder case because my favorite bottled water is Evian in the Nomad bottle.

I refuse to drink Dasani or Aquafina. Whenever we go to restaraunts before ordering a bottle of water, I will ask what water they have.

I also drink Mont Claire bottled water but that might be a Canadian brand, I never look at the actual spring.

All the water I drink is filtered though. I cook with filtered water, all the water coming out of my pipes at home is filtered, my fridge at home has a filter that the water passes before dispensing so even my ice is made out of filtered water. At work we have bottled water (Labrador) and when driving I have filtered water.

Hell, I even water my gardenia plant with luke warm filtered water!

Usually tap water when home. It’s okay but a bit too “hard” (high concentration of calcium) for my liking.

Else I prefer San Benedetto & San Pellegrino.

Btw San Bendetto makes the best ice tea on the market!

i usually just put some tap water into my Brita Filter Bottle. i prefer to keep away from spring water. it's got a funny mineral-y taste. :yuk:
out of all of those evian tastes the best. fiji's got the prettiest bottle :lol: :P

about 5 liters...so 1.25 gallons, sometimes more. i'm a ballet student i take 4 hours of dance lesons a day so you HAVE to drink lots of water or else you'll get dehydrated because you sweat so much.

I credit my energy and awesome skin from drinking mucho H20.
Best beauty regimen for men and women to follow.
So, bottoms up!

:doh: i do NOT drink enough water. im thinking of switching to an only-water beverage choice diet. If i have it sparkling with a slice of lime, its my favorite!

I try not to buy bottled cuz I worry about the environmental waste... all those mountains of plastic and glass. Yes I know they can be recycled but that takes energy too. I drink the water from the water cooler at work, tap water (filtered) at home, and for on the run I have a little plastic bottle that I refill from the tap or cooler.

I don't drink bottled water... I have a Brita pitcher in my fridge. I usually fill a bottle with that water, so I can avoid spending money on water at the store...

I normally drink Fiji or Smart Water, but lately I have gotten into Voss. I drink mineral/sparkling water with meals, but not really much inbetween.

Evian, EVIAN!

Unless when we're in Brittany, France, for the summer in which case we drink the local bottled water. I've forgotten what it's called, haven't been there in about 5 months now.

VITTEL!!!

Fiji is over-priced and Evian tastes bad and makes my mouth feel weird. I think there's a drying agent in it so you'll keep buying more... :ninja:

Maybe they make it addictive too because when I go out, I love me some
Evian_bg_bottle_1.jpg

Yummo! But on a regular basis, I often just fill up my water bottle with about 1/5 tape water and the other 4/5 spring water! Tap water tastes dirty to me. :yuk:
I am not too fussed about my brand of spring water though. Our housekeep does the shopping, and I have this weird obsession with the supermarket, I love it, so I always go with her, and we get the big 16 litre tubs! Good times!
I pretty much always have a water bottle with me, because I swear I get kidney pains if I don't. It's scary!

brita tap filtered water for me!:D
If i have to choose out of the list, it would be aquafina (i'd prefer evian or volvic, but it is the only bottled water i can get in the campus :cry: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->