How to get the wet hair Look

lordevan

Reaction score
How do u get the wet hair look? and have it last through the day? I'm talking about the 20min after shower look, where your hair is still wet, shiny, straight, and settled. i have thick and dense hair.

hmm This one time in high school my friend's mom put some kind of oil in her hair and said that it would dry. Well it never did. :lol: She was very upset about it, but maybe this is what you need.

^ :lol: :lol: :lol:
I remember there was a phase when I combed olive oil in my hair!!! :blush: My hair looked.... you imagine!! :blush:

could you post an image of what you mean, lordevan? i think POMADE will work for you. it's what makes my hair wet... i'm looking for one that doesn't make it look too wet though and one that doesn't smell too much :ninja:

What Couture_Tribe said about combing olive oil is definitely true. It doesn't feel oily, but soft. But I would also use a good shampoo definitely and wash your hair in the morning before school/work. That is for me the best.

You want your hair to be shiny and soft, but not oily... Maybe skip the conditioner if your hair isn't tangly. Because a conditioner makes it a bit icky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigsadrn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->