Post a Totally Random Moment From Fashion History...

Do you remember who was it? I don´t remember anything about this... 😅
Look up Naomi Preizler in the Model Behavior thread for her origin story lol!

.. when the fashion industry tried WFH and probably claimed, like all of us, that it would not impact the quality of their work at all because they actually work 'better' at home:

Look up Naomi Preizler in the Model Behavior thread for her origin story lol!

.. when the fashion industry tried WFH and probably claimed, like all of us, that it would not impact the quality of their work at all because they actually work 'better' at home:

I am sure some photographers/ major brands are still working remotely
meaning the photographer is not on set on the day, they direct the assistants and everything from a laptop/ iPhone

And to think it was (mostly??) all bankrolled by Karl...
I’ve always found their dynamic so weird. They probably lived in separate places or didn’t shared a room….
Because on one hand you have someone who was working for many different houses and on the other hand someone living a soft life and exploring all his fantasies..

Jacques stories are those of a man who was a pain to live with…And wasn’t Karl living with his mother too?

I’ve always found their dynamic so weird. They probably lived in separate places or didn’t shared a room….
Because on one hand you have someone who was working for many different houses and on the other hand someone living a soft life and exploring all his fantasies..

Jacques stories are those of a man who was a pain to live with…And wasn’t Karl living with his mother too?
It's one of those things that makes less and less sense the more you think/read about it...

In Sara Ziff's model documentary <Picture Me: A Model's Diary (2010)> with Caitriona Balfe and Cameron Russell, they talked about a 14-year girl modelling for Dolce Gabbana

5:16

That girl was Andreea Diaconu in Dolce SS06
Andreea_Diaconu_1025_23.jpg

But I can not find out who was the 12-year-old Gucci exclusive. I think that was just a rumour...

In Sara Ziff's model documentary <Picture Me: A Model's Diary (2010)> with Caitriona Balfe and Cameron Russell, they talked about a 14-year girl modelling for Dolce Gabbana

5:16

That girl was Andreea Diaconu in Dolce SS06
View attachment 1271816

But I can not find out who was the 12-year-old Gucci exclusive. I think that was just a rumour...

Around 1997-98 I remember a 12 y.o. model walking for a brand (I don´t remember which one) in Milan. It was a scandal back then. The girl had very long hair (I have been browsing for more info/pics/video without success).

It's one of those things that makes less and less sense the more you think/read about it...
Jacques de Bascher is a name I have heard countless times since I was a teenager but really, the myth around his life has always puzzled me lol.

I mean, from various testimony (and to Karl’s own admission), they weren’t physical at all or stopped it really early in their relationship. So they must have lived a kind of separate life. I know so many married couples who lives in the same floor but different apartments so…

Because Jacques did the Fendi movie and probably was involved in Karl’s work life in the early days. But then he went wild on his own.

And I truly wonder how Karl knew about his mess. He was a wild card like YSL. But while YSL had Pierre Bergé babysitting him his whole life, Karl was focused on his career. Jacques died tragically after all…

Jacques de Bascher is a name I have heard countless times since I was a teenager but really, the myth around his life has always puzzled me lol.
Have you seen the latest documentary about Karl, the 4 part Canal+ one? I laughed when Paloma Picasso said that she didn’t get what all the fuss was over Jacques. FINALLY someone said it, I thought…

@jeanclaude Here’s the “film” on YouTube

Have you seen the latest documentary about Karl, the 4 part Canal+ one? I laughed when Paloma Picasso said that she didn’t get what all the fuss was over Jacques. FINALLY someone said it, I thought…

@jeanclaude Here’s the “film” on YouTube

The film was kind of stupid but the clothes slayed. I miss Karl and Silvia's Fendi...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uche2crazyyy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->