How To Wear Mules With Pants....

chippie27

Reaction score
ok, so this is probably a really stupid question, but how do you guys wear mules with pants without getting the back of your pants stuck under your heel--i mean my actual heel, not the heel of the shoe. do you know what i mean??? i have some fantastic mules that *look* great with long jeans, but i hate wearing them because of the way bottom of the cuff gets caught every time i take a step. so irritating!

maybe you should fold the bottom of your trousers up a bit but not too much just to stop it getting caught under the back of your foot :flower:

bummer, because i love the look of long pants over high heels, when the cuff comes down almost to the floor....

Hmm...um, well you could always roll up the bottoms when no one's looking and then fix them again... :innocent:

i really don't know any easy answer outside of getting the pants taken up a little: i thought the whole mule w/pant trend emerged when everyone started wearing cropped pants

haha get the bottom of ur pants starched so hard they wont fold over into your heels :lol:

duct take the cuff of your pants to your heel. :wink: :lol:

Originally posted by luna@Feb 29th, 2004 - 1:38 pm
haha thats a good idea....use "t*t tape" to stick the inside of your trousers to the back of the heel lol :P

i got the same problem but i got used to it now. its become part of my look now :lol:

Originally posted by vintage_princess+Feb 29th, 2004 - 1:55 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(vintage_princess @ Feb 29th, 2004 - 1:55 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-luna@Feb 29th, 2004 - 1:38 pm
haha thats a good idea....use "t*t tape" to stick the inside of your trousers to the back of the heel lol :P [/b][/quote]
That reminds me of the pic going around on the internet where there are four people posing for a picture, and one woman is wearing a black strapless dress.. with. I guess she didn't notice that her boobs (that were cleverly being held up and together by silver duct tape) were just hanging out. Wheee!

duct-tape.jpg
:innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Originally posted by luna@Feb 29th, 2004 - 5:01 pm
duct-tape.jpg
LOL if i didnt know better i would have thought it was something silver like a top she was wearing underneath if you hadn't pointed that out LOL :heart:

Originally posted by luna@Feb 29th, 2004 - 5:01 pm
duct-tape.jpg
What an idiot this woman is!!! :lol:

God forbid she'd go to VS and pick up some pasties!

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Mar 4th, 2004 - 12:21 am
Oof! That must be uncomfortable! :ninja: And when she has to rip the tape off... :doh:
Exactly purple.. ... her poor uhh.. nipples.

yea.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Mar 4th, 2004 - 12:21 am
Oof! That must be uncomfortable! :ninja: And when she has to rip the tape off... :doh:
I've done the duct-tape. It hurt more than waxing my armpits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->