Hugo Boss Mainline S/S 2007: Julia, Lars, and Nicolas Bemberg

Faith Akiyama

Staff member
Reaction score

Scanned by me, helligirl, and periodici.kataweb.it

The world might end before Hugo Boss stops using their two lovely Germans :lol: But I'm certainly not complaining! :wink:

They look like always. I've seen those and thought they were old ads..

I loked much is much better of FW2006 and SS2006 is simple but efective, thanks for posting and scaning:flower:

I agree, I like this seasons more than seasons past.

The ads may be boring, but they're effective: I can clearly see the clothes, shoes and accessories, and that's all that really matters. Thanks, Faith!

BORING.
I liked the Spring 2006 line a lot better. :]

Hugo Boss's Male Models

Faith, I know Lars Burmeister, but who is the other male model?

Oy....boring...but well...it's Hugo Boss. Like Ralph Lauren, they don't change their advertising style much.....:ninja:

rvv1931 said:
Faith, I know Lars Burmeister, but who is the other male model?

My question exactly! :lol: (Hence the "?" in the thread title, I guess :wink:)

^Hm, you know, I didn't even consider him because I'm so used to seeing his hair long :lol: But it's possible because that was what the Scoop newsletter reported, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
That other male model is so thin...

I never liked Julia but she looks nice in those ads, but I think it's time move on from Julia. They need someone different...someone like Mariacarla perhaps.

I find myself a little bit in love with one of those men, though is it him, or the reminder that one day it'll be spring again, and I won't need to wear four layers of clothes, when one layer will suffice (in his case, a see-through shirt)...

I think I haven't used the word boring yet, but nothing else comes to mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->