Hugo F/W 18.19 by Collier Schorr

bluebanter

Reaction score
The vibrant spirit of Berlin is at the heart of the HUGO Fall/Winter 2018 campaign. Shot by Collier Schorr, who herself has an intimate relationship with the city, the campaign follows a group of young creatives as they discover Germany’s capital. Emphasising a mindset as much as a collection, Fall/Winter 2018 takes HUGO back to its roots and pays homage to our heritage as a German fashion house.

Photographer: Collier Schorr

Stylist: Vanessa Reid

Photographer: Collier Schorr
Stylist: Vanessa Reid
Cast: Jonas Gloer, Selena Forrest, Anwar Hadid, Natalie Westling, Silvio, Saskia De Brauw

WV2hnfQ.jpg

hugoboss.com

You can see more details as well as videos and interviews of the cast here:
BOSS Berlin for – Classic & elegant

Of course, Anwar has the largest image. :ermm: Other than that, I actually really like the images. Stunning campaign.

Since Boss no longer does those trademark chic and refined ads, why not just ask Joerg Koch to run his finger through his little black book for a cast lineup? Could have been something grand like what Kurt Geiger did with British icons. Instead the lesser Hadid have the biggest shot over actual working models. Jason Wu must be thirsty for the Insta-crowd.

And the photography is precisely what I anticipated from Collier Schorr. Tedium overload!

No, not classic and elegant— just blatantly generic and banal, under Collier’s female gaZzzzzzzzze.

Looks like any faux-angsty 13yo’s Pinterest gallery… Good for Collier for suckering an industry into giving her blue chip status, though. You go grrrrl— and all that… crap. Crap-- just like this campaign. And I feel depressed already to see designer rags shot so plainly.

Did Anwar get the number of his sisters' surgeon or did he get rid of that much weight? Or is it photoshop? His face looks completely diferent. That said he's only on his side so...

Not my cup of tea, very "cool", reminds me of a few Givenchy "street" campaigns mixed with a bit of current Calvin Klein.

The Boss campaign is better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->