Hye Rim Park

I really think she is one of the most fierce Asian models right now. She is very beautiful.

09_Hye.jpg

mdc

Finally her shocard was released
Good for her...

^Yes I saw that! Long time no see happytrail!!
I hope she will do Anna Sui, Alexander Wang, Marc and Derek Lam... Hye did these shows in many seasons, but now....:(
And I think that Narciso, Oscar and Behnaz love her so Hye appears in every season:heart::heart:
Good gor HYE!!!!!!!!!
I'm actually really curious to see how she'll do this season. She didn't do many shows in Milan and Paris last season. Hopefully she won't fade...but she has been around for a few years now and have done a lot of high profile things (Prada, Miu Miu, Balenciaga runways, VI w/Meisel, US Vogue, Dolce/Cavalli/MaxMara campaigns). Much longer than most models.

what I love about her is that she looks REALLY Korean. A lot of people have a hard time telling the different kinds of Asians apart but with Hye its pretty clear.

That editorial is outrageous:shock::shock: So strong.....I love it.:heart:
Every single picture is mindblowing:woot:
Oxymoron I can't give karma right now but I'll be back later.:wink:
Thanks for posting.:flower:

oh my godd, i love her so much. and thanks for those editorial shots.

oxy, do you know where that editorial is from? thanks for posting!

i love how she's doing the eric guillemain/EJF campaign as well. thanks for posting chrisis511!

ShaunaApell said:
does anyone know where her london representation is now that take 2 closed down?

she still one their board i dont know if she ever did london fashion week
but take 2 present her in some great printworks for sure^_^

Northern Star said:
That editorial is outrageous:shock::shock: So strong.....I love it.:heart:
Every single picture is mindblowing:woot:

could not agree more:wink:
so in love with the last one :heart:

oxy, do you know where that editorial is from? thanks for posting!
No idea yet, could it be for US Elle? That right now is the only editorial I remember she wrote on her cyworld that she shot. Maybe its something, else...

And thanks for the karma Northern Star.

I didn't realize it was fashion week already, until I saw her cy. She'll do Yigal and Nicole Miller tomorrow. :flower:

Hmm, thats good. :smile:

But no DVF or Leger. I wasn't expecting either Preen or Saunders but, was hoping she'll get one or two of those two shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
modeket
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->