Hye Rim Park

Never say never: Casting at Viva

Never say never: Casting at Viva

She walked enough during her whole career and probably doens't need to walk many shows each season now. She has established her unique trademark and left her mark on catwalks and in magazins. Provided we often describe ourselves as focused on new faces and our work as highlighting the interesting newcomers, this page shouldn't be the place to find news about Hye Park. Though, she looked so fresh on this picture that it was clearly impossible to skip her. Photographer and stylist captured the best part of her essence which might be the reason why she remains so popular season after season. Unmatched potential that is pretty hard to overlook and Marc Jacobs was right once again booking her for his FW 09-10 show. Among others even if she only did New York this time. As for our own Hye Park memories, we will keep her pictures by Eric Guillemain as perennial highlights. She does it all and does it well but we'll always have a soft spot for any kind of editorial or whatever where she looks natural. And forever fresh.

mariemaud.canalblog.com​

She walked enough during her whole career and probably doens't need to walk many shows each season now. She has established her unique trademark and left her mark on catwalks and in magazins.

i dont like this insipid work but i agree with that

Anyone know who the photographer for that ed?

Anyway, thanks fashiongirl28.

I hope she nabs some sort of campaign this season, even if its something like Benneton (I wonder why she's never done it).

She seriously gets more beautiful each time I see her. I didn't like her look at first but now she's up there with Du Juan ^___^

i was not big on Hye at the start but she is beginning to grow on me too.

South Coast Plaza Catalog
source: asianmodelsblog

According to her blog, she'll be at the MET too.

Attachments

• Hye Park - South Coast Plaza Catalog Spring 2009 - 1.JPG
    Hye Park - South Coast Plaza Catalog Spring 2009 - 1.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Hye Park - South Coast Plaza Catalog Spring 2009 - 2.JPG
    Hye Park - South Coast Plaza Catalog Spring 2009 - 2.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Hye Park - South Coast Plaza Catalog Spring 2009 - 3.JPG
    Hye Park - South Coast Plaza Catalog Spring 2009 - 3.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Hye Park - South Coast Plaza Catalog Spring 2009 - 4.JPG
    Hye Park - South Coast Plaza Catalog Spring 2009 - 4.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Hye Park - South Coast Plaza Catalog Spring 2009 - 5.JPG
    Hye Park - South Coast Plaza Catalog Spring 2009 - 5.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 4
i wanna see some MET pictures!

i love how hye grew out her bangs again! B)

Here it is:

Not sure about the dress...

206m.jpg

style

She's wearing Balmain FW09. I believe she wore Balmain at the Vogue China event as well.

00210m.jpg

style

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->