Hye Rim Park

Body Language: photographed by Richard Bush. (from US Elle June 2009)

scanned by me.

Burberry Prorsum SS08

Alessandro Dell'acqua SS08

D&G SS08

Sonia Rykiel SS08

Her Elle editorial is stunning! I love how she looks so strong yet so soft, beautiful!

According to her blog, she's in NY now and is doing some sort of Anna Sui show.

Wish Report
hyeparkbydavidroemerfor.jpg
2jbwe2t.jpg

zioc4w.jpg

332csk4.jpg

11mfiq8.jpg

designscene via www.ateliermanagement.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wonder why she dropped from model ranking.

Her work is more less than before in modeling business. She made a hot issue because of her oriental appearance, but her location was taken place of new come-up models.

Nowadays, She stays in Korea. I'm not sure that her aim was taking a photos hoot or persoal stuff.

I think she is very sweet girl. She usually reply by herself on her homepage, to her lovely fans. Anyway, I hope she will be come back to runway soon.

Here, I post some of her sweet pics:heart:

http://195.239.40.154/fashion_shows.asp

I just wonder why she dropped from model ranking.

Her work is more less than before in modeling business. She made a hot issue because of her oriental appearance, but her location was taken place of new come-up models.

Nowadays, She stays in Korea. I'm not sure that her aim was taking a photos hoot or persoal stuff.

I think she is very sweet girl. She usually reply by herself on her homepage, to her lovely fans. Anyway, I hope she will be come back to runway soon.

Well, she's been around for a few years and she got married recently. Most models are lucky to be around for 2 or 3 seasons! But, she really hasn't done much, a few catalog shoots, a few editorials and a few runway shows. No campaigns that I am aware of.

Lovely pictures, thanks. B)

She shooted for Vogue Korea Aug & Sep issue!!
Long time no see her in VK so I really expect it!

Thats good to here. Does Hye have some sort of exclusive with just Vogue Korea in Korea? I never see her in W Korea or Numero Korea, while other Korean models frequently show up in eds for those magazines.

Thats good to here. Does Hye have some sort of exclusive with just Vogue Korea in Korea? I never see her in W Korea or Numero Korea, while other Korean models frequently show up in eds for those magazines.

^She doesn't shoot with Numero Korea yet...:(
And she shooted W Korea about three years ago by David Byun(maybe 2006??)
Yes, other Korean models always appear in these magazines, because they have their Korean model agency
But Hye is not....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peppermilk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->