Hye Rim Park

Pics from gettyimages.com & vogue.co.uk

Peter Som fw05

PeterSom05fwBS10.jpg

PeterSom05fwBS11.jpg

Her mole annoys me... :blink: But she's cute in the first pics. Other than that, I don't like her, she always looks bored and is boring to look at.

I really miss Ai now. :(

she always looks bored and is boring to look at

Agree. To me, there's nothing that really stands out about her and her look never seems to change. She wouldn't catch me eye... :huh:

On a positive note: She has a very nice nose :innocent:

yeah, she looks very bland, but i love diversity on the runways, and she IS striking... but ai holds my :heart:

She is really bland. I live in the Bay Area, and just wandering around there, I see so many more people that would make better, more intriguing models than her if it weren't for their height. She's not much of anything - dramatic, sexy, etc. Ai has an edge to her - it'd be nice to see her when she gets back.

I really wonder if she feels a bit lonely. I mean all of the models are European or a least speak a bit of english. I know when i first moved to America from china it was very hard for me to try to speak up with the language. I think she is Korean and it is hard for girls from Asian socities. I mean they do tend to be more reserved. As for sexyness, traditionally, Asia doesnt really look for sexyness. I think she is quite pretty. So her bored look may just be the fact she is reserved.

I think she's so gorgeous and I'm happy to see an Asian model that doesn't have to look "edgy" to be succesful. It's nice that she's just pretty, and not strange looking (kind of like Ai). She's even Korean! (so am I :D ).

she's of korean origin but comes from utah. i don't think she'll have too much of a problem :wink:

She looks kind a little mean:innocent:(maybe it's just the slant of her eyes), but she's still extremeley beautiful!

Misako said:
She is really bland. I live in the Bay Area, and just wandering around there, I see so many more people that would make better, more intriguing models than her if it weren't for their height. She's not much of anything - dramatic, sexy, etc. Ai has an edge to her - it'd be nice to see her when she gets back.

this is true, walking around you see so many people that are beautiful and should be in the modeling industry.

Kimkhuu said:
Her mole annoys me... :blink: But she's cute in the first pics. Other than that, I don't like her, she always looks bored and is boring to look at.

I really miss Ai now. :(

Yea it kind of annoys me too.

And I miss Ai as well. :(

elegy said:
I really wonder if she feels a bit lonely. I mean all of the models are European or a least speak a bit of english. I know when i first moved to America from china it was very hard for me to try to speak up with the language. I think she is Korean and it is hard for girls from Asian socities. I mean they do tend to be more reserved. As for sexyness, traditionally, Asia doesnt really look for sexyness. I think she is quite pretty. So her bored look may just be the fact she is reserved.

shes fluent in english so dont worry :wink:

Kimkhuu said:
Her mole annoys me... :blink:

I hadn't even noticed that before you adressed it and it doesn't bother me at all now that I do see them....

whoa.....
i saw this other picture of her on another thread and thought she was HIDEOUS
she looks hott in these pics

yay Korean pride:clap: (I'm Korean)

and I agree with Purple.. Hye is a really skinny girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back