Hye Rim Park

Wow, I think she's really pretty! I love the first picture.

butterfly: im korean too woohoo
im surprised a girl with out any "ssang kah pul" made it into high fasihon ^_~

Pics from Jedroot of the new Vogue Italia editorial with Hye, Gemma, Caroline, Lily D and another model whose name I don't know :blush:

vogue-ital-0305-madame-01.jpg

Shes pretty but looks like she has no personality, her face always looks steely and cold.
So shes actually American and not korean but she is of korean heritage, dont you just love multiculturalism! :flower:

Does anyone know her height? Trump lists her as 5'11, Why not as 5'9...My guess is 5'8.

Wow photographed by meisel, that can only be a good thing...I think shes prob 5"10 but trying to be pushed as 5"11..i think if she was 5"8 it would be too short to try and pass off as 5"11

yourbestfriend said:
Wow photographed by meisel, that can only be a good thing...I think shes prob 5"10 but trying to be pushed as 5"11..i think if she was 5"8 it would be too short to try and pass off as 5"11

Well, yes but Why not listed her as 5'9...

Apparently she is from Korea, but her family moved to middle america a couple of years ago... That explains the accent.. (though slight, it is apparent..)

^ what does she sound like? :flower:

I love her expressions, she always seems so defiant :P

Anyone have pics of her at Roberto Cavalli FW05 (I think)? Cause I remember she looked awesome there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->