i-D Fall 2021 : The 'In Real Life' Issue

Eh. I was hoping I'd like this, but it's so boring and empty. The In Real Life! Issue? Please, that's got to be the stupidest issue they've come up with so far.

Photographer:
Glen Luchford
Fashion: Alastair McKimm
Hair: Benjamin Mohapi
Make-Up: Rob Ramsey
Model/Celebrity: Billie Eilish

i-D digital

This styling seems much more true to her than the sultry glam thing she did for a minute, and the editorial is well-shot. That said, even though I enjoy several of her songs, I don't find her interesting in print.

i don't mind if she is presented as herself or someone else...i always enjoy a celebrity versatile enough to impact in both ways on editorials...

This is boring....

That'll be a no for me dawg. Sis looks a busted can of biscuits in those clothes

i-D Fall 2021

An interview with designer Pieter Mulier after his first Alaia show

Photography: Luis Alberto Rodriguez
Styling: Carlos Nazario
Hair: Jawara
Makeup: Cécile Paravina
Model: Mona Tougaard

i-d.vice

Last edited:
I honestly feel a little sad for Billie because she looks pathetic next to Mona Tougaard.
That girl might be stupid as hell because her anti vaccine position but -at least to me- she’s the most interesting model out there.

I honestly feel a little sad for Billie because she looks pathetic next to Mona Tougaard.
That girl might be stupid as hell because her anti vaccine position but -at least to me- she’s the most interesting model out there.

Ugh. Hate to say I agree. Her anti-vaxx rants really turned me off to her but appearance-alone, she's undeniably a stunner.

Mona’s editorial is really good.

it’s also good to see that other photographers are taking inspiration from Avedon!

i-D Fall 2021

Fran Summers channels Sloane-y chic

Photography: Alasdair McLellan
Styling: Alice Goddard
Hair: Shon Hyungsun Ju
Makeup: Lauren Parsons
Model: Fran Summers

i-d.vice

i-D Fall 2021

What does Marc Jacobs mean?

Photography: Amy Troost
Styling: Alastair McKimm
Hair: Tina Outen
Makeup: Sally Branka
Models: Anok Yai, Alyssa Peoples, Bomi Youn, Eden Joi, Thursday, J’Adore Benjamin, Stevie Boykin, Luke Lenski, Daisy Oh, Maya Willener

i-d.vice

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->