I just got a MJ bag for a STEAL!!

Polya

Reaction score
I got some promotional email from overstock.com which I usually trash (hadn't checked out the site since I bought some sheets last year). But I happened to be bored so I decided to check out the home and garden section for lawn chairs. By some force inexplicable to me, (maybe my eternal love and lust of MJ bags aligned the moons and stars:heart:), I took a glance at the bag section. They actually had THE MJ bag I've been painfully holding myself back from buying for MONTHS; a large black multipocket bag. I just about passed out when I saw MY bag offered at a discount!:buzz: Plus I had a $25 coupon to top! I couldn't type in my credit card fast enough!!!!! Ahhhhhhh.... the sweet taste of victory........... it's coming home to Mama!! :wub: **insert pitter-patter sound effect**

Congrats Polya! :flower: I had to pay over $900 for the smaller multipocket MJ because I got it from NM and they charged sales tax and shipping costs to mail it out to 'my neck of the woods' over here.

They just made a thread about the overstock stuff possibly being fake. Hopefully yours isnt. Congrats! I love Marc Jacobs!!!!

SanDiego said:
They just made a thread about the overstock stuff possibly being fake. Hopefully yours isnt. Congrats! I love Marc Jacobs!!!!

YIKES! I hope it doesn't apply to my bag. I'm pretty familiar with MJ so if it turns out to be a fake....:sick:.......I'll return it with a nasty note! Somehow, it's probably too good to be true:shock:

i don't mean to rain on your parade, but i saw that mj bag on overstock.com ..... i zoomed in on the pic and the leather looks cheap..... it doesn't seem authentic to me at all :ninja:

for your sake, i hope i'm wrong and the pic is just bad... i hate seeing people getting cheated! :angry:

Thanks for the warning. I'll be vigilent about inspecting it when I get it. Heck, I'm almost ready to call them to cancel the whole thing.

I'm sure it's authentic. :smile: Congrats on the great find!

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Luna. I think I'm too hormonal today :blush:

Polya, Overstock is really good about returns, so take a chance....you can't really lose. Let us know how it goes:smile:

She's totally 100% undoubtedly AUTHENTIC! And it's in perfect shape. Not a scratch on it. Love it! And love a great bargain!:heart: :wink:

Only thing I didn't expect was a linen lining. My other MJ hobo is suede. But I'm still loving the bag! :D

my MJ stella has a linen lining also. its seafoam with a watermelon-colored lining. i love it! congrats on the great find, i didnt pay retail for mine either!!

lduv143 said:
my MJ stella has a linen lining also. its seafoam with a watermelon-colored lining. i love it! congrats on the great find, i didnt pay retail for mine either!!

The coloring sound gorgeous. Don't you love scoring a find!?:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->