I Love These

pradaromance

Reaction score
i love these Gucci Chandelier earrings & really like the look of unfinished crystal, thoughts?

they look nice in the picture.
but really have to see them on the person to tell whether they look good or not :wink:

they're ok, nothing special. i wouldnt get them :innocent:

I think they are very pretty, but as Leyla said, not that special. I would definitely not buy the Gucci ones, even if I could afford Gucci, but would look for something of a similar style in lower-range costume jewelry.

Chandelier earrings are a big fad right now, but I don't think it is a trend that will stick around for very long. Most are only appropriate for evening or formal looks, and most women don't have occasion for Event Jewelry on a regular enough basis to justify even a $30 knockoff costume-jewelry pair.

I'd say that if you like them, get them, but I would definitely look for a pair that weren't from Gucci-I don't think (in the long run) that they're going to be worth the money that Gucci is probably asking.

Originally posted by As You Like It@Feb 4th, 2004 - 7:19 am
I think they are very pretty, but as Leyla said, not that special. I would definitely not buy the Gucci ones, even if I could afford Gucci, but would look for something of a similar style in lower-range costume jewelry.

Chandelier earrings are a big fad right now, but I don't think it is a trend that will stick around for very long. Most are only appropriate for evening or formal looks, and most women don't have occasion for Event Jewelry on a regular enough basis to justify even a $30 knockoff costume-jewelry pair.

I'd say that if you like them, get them, but I would definitely look for a pair that weren't from Gucci-I don't think (in the long run) that they're going to be worth the money that Gucci is probably asking.
Agreed. I have a few pair of chandelier earrings, mine are more day-looking.. and they are definatly Claire's cheapies. B)

im also an earring fanatic and love to wear original ones but i get mine just anywhere as long as i like them... im sure you ca,n find much much better ones elsewhere :wink:

oh i love them think they ARE SOMETHING SPECIAL!!!!!!! how much though?

I really them and actually think they are quite unique-looking. The fact that the crystal is unfinished makes them seem almost translucent. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->