I Need A Dress

Barbie

Reaction score
Hey my fellow fashionsta's.. and fashionister's.. my mohter is gettin gmarried in 2 months and she needs a dress ...the ceremony will be small and she wants a dress classy enough to get married in and also wear during the reception ..I need ideas as to wear she can get such a dress. She wants the color to be creme or off white and she does not want a wedding dress.

Help!!! all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Heres some - not really sure if its her style

102129.jpg

119230.jpg

22350F.JPG

Try these: Versace atlier bride,Christian Lacroix,Hermes,and Vera Wang couture

Thanks guys !! My mom just called me at work and said she saw a white Carmen Marc Valvo dress that she may want !!! I can't wait to see it!! :woot:
Now I only have to find my own dress and a dress for my younger sister :doh:

For dresses for you and your sister I advise you to go to prada and YSL the have alot of very nice stuff there suitible for a wedding :flower:

I like the middle one that Jaime45 posted. I think a suit-style dress would be excellent for a small wedding, and possibly be re-wearable.

Back in the 1940s, during and immediately after WWII, most women had an excellent suit made for their wedding dress. Several of my great-aunts and one grandmother went this route, and looked just as sharp as you please in their wedding photos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashion killa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->