Wanted!

lovespell

Reaction score
I need help finding a dress so insanely sexy men want to propose to it on the hanger. Something in a bright, fiery color, maybe like red. I'm a size 6, and it needs to be under $100. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I need it by the middle of April, so I'd like to start looking now, and get it ordered pretty quick. Start posting pictures. :woot:

I found this at Nordstrom:

It's $168, but I think it's well worth it :flower: Every AMAZING dress I found was well over $100, so I won't bother posting the pics :wink:

No, it just doesn't do it for me. Thanks though. :smile: I would be willing to spend more, if it is the perfect dress.

Originally posted by lovespell@Mar 10th, 2004 - 8:24 am
I need help finding a dress so insanely sexy men want to propose to it on the hanger. Something in a bright, fiery color, maybe like red. I'm a size 6, and it needs to be under $100. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I need it by the middle of April, so I'd like to start looking now, and get it ordered pretty quick. Start posting pictures. :woot:
You could always just walk around naked. :wink: But that might give guys the wrong idea.

The second VS dress might be quite nice but it look awful in person. I think the last dress is just awful. sorry really don't like it, and i couldn't really see the first dress so....personally i would look aroudn the saks/neiman marcus site and consider investing in a sexy dress that is a bit more timeless.

I like the second one, too. Too bad it's not available in red. :(

I don't think you have to put money into a "timeless dress". you just have to be smart about where you're looking. :smile: I'll keep an eye out for something hot.

I know that you can always alter a dress to make it sexier...

One of my friends had bought this dress at charlotte russe... it was just a red long tube dress...she paid like 20 bucks for it.

She thought it was too boring, so I cut the entire back out.... it was cut to the lower part of her back... and to keep the dress on, I bought a strand of rhinestones and made a simple closure... so all you could see was her back.. and sparkling rhinestones going across the top portion of her back.

i made her an evening bag out of the material i cut out.
over all.. it looked pretty good.

But here are some nice red dresses from Neiman Marcus
F4W8652_mn.jpg

S4W9772_mn.jpg

F4W8589_mn.jpg

Originally posted by luna@Mar 11th, 2004 - 1:18 pm
I know that you can always alter a dress to make it sexier...

One of my friends had bought this dress at charlotte russe... it was just a red long tube dress...she paid like 20 bucks for it.

She thought it was too boring, so I cut the entire back out.... it was cut to the lower part of her back... and to keep the dress on, I bought a strand of rhinestones and made a simple closure... so all you could see was her back.. and sparkling rhinestones going across the top portion of her back.

i made her an evening bag out of the material i cut out.
over all.. it looked pretty good.

But here are some nice red dresses from Neiman Marcus
F4W8652_mn.jpg

S4W9772_mn.jpg

F4W8589_mn.jpg
That last dress you posted is beautiful :woot:

Originally posted by MurakamiPrincess@Mar 11th, 2004 - 3:18 pm
The pink? I know. I :heart: it. Maybe I'll buy it myself. :innocent:

Or wait.. are you talking about the red satin backless one? .. :blink: .. confused.

Originally posted by luna+Mar 11th, 2004 - 3:40 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(luna @ Mar 11th, 2004 - 3:40 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-MurakamiPrincess@Mar 11th, 2004 - 3:18 pm
The pink? I know. I :heart: it. Maybe I'll buy it myself. :innocent:

Or wait.. are you talking about the red satin backless one? .. :blink: .. confused. [/b][/quote]
Yes, I was talking about this pink one :flower: I love most things pink :blush:

How much is that dress?

I really like the first red one, and the 3rd pink dress that you posted Murkami Princess.

Also, there is the other side of sexy. Those thin, filmy slip of a dress in pale colors. Stella McCartney did a few evening dresses like that didn't she? In kind of faded green and blue. Maybe a dress like that, even 2 layered so they aren't so translucent. And a thin shrunken cardigon in case I get cold or start to feel a bit vulnerable? Does that kind of sexy make any sense?

Originally posted by lovespell@Mar 11th, 2004 - 6:32 pm
I really like the first red one, and the 3rd pink dress that you posted Murkami Princess.

Also, there is the other side of sexy. Those thin, filmy slip of a dress in pale colors. Stella McCartney did a few evening dresses like that didn't she? In kind of faded green and blue. Maybe a dress like that, even 2 layered so they aren't so translucent. And a thin shrunken cardigon in case I get cold or start to feel a bit vulnerable? Does that kind of sexy make any sense?
:( I posted them. Not Murakami. :unsure: :innocent:

PS. that pink dress is $260 @ Neimanmarcus.com

Aww, Luna I'm sorry! Thank you so much for posting them! I must have read through too quick, MurkamiPrincess quoted you, that must have been what threw me off.

^^^^

Yes.. I also find this one to be the most "sexy".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->