I need Contact Info for Publicists / Designers / Showrooms / Magazines / Stores / etc

Does anybody know the email format for Chanel corporate? I want to follow up on an application, but I don't want to call because I feel that's too forward. I know the HR manager's name, but can't find her email anywhere.

I'm a boutique owner and am looking for showrooms in the US that have access to Korean fashion lines (drop crotch pants, harem pants, oversized tops... etc).

Have any idea where I can look or who I can contact? Thanks.

Hello,

Can someone help me with the contacts (e-mail will be enough) of buyers from the department stores like Opening Ceremony, Bergdorf Goodman (I've got Linda Fargo's mail, but it looks dodgy), Brown's, Harrods, Selfridges, Biffi, La Rinacente, Marie Luisa, Colette, Printemps, Bon Marche?

It would be perfect if someone could help me. I'll be your eternal debtor.
You can PM me if you prefer, of course.

Lanvin Internship

Hi,
Im a fashion design student and am really interested in doing a placement/internship at Lanvin. I know they exit but am having difficulty finding a 'way in'
Online they have contacts entitled 'press' and 'client service' i tried emailing one a few weeks ago (can't actually remember which) and got no reply, so tonight i emailed press. was very polite but kind of doubt i'll get a reply.
I know that theres a phone number and address early on in this thread but could anyone provide an internal email address or phone number?
Thanks in advance!

I do not know if I am in the right section but I have a question Bette. When working for a publication what is the protocol in requesting for product featured in publication to be sent to the publisher for free?

Hi,
Im a fashion design student and am really interested in doing a placement/internship at Lanvin. I know they exit but am having difficulty finding a 'way in'
Online they have contacts entitled 'press' and 'client service' i tried emailing one a few weeks ago (can't actually remember which) and got no reply, so tonight i emailed press. was very polite but kind of doubt i'll get a reply.
I know that theres a phone number and address early on in this thread but could anyone provide an internal email address or phone number?
Thanks in advance!

the best way to collect any french designer houses is by writing to them, they don't care about e-mails as they receive thousands everyday!!! PM me if you want the address for Lanvin x

Elle Canada contact?

Hi there,

I´d love to know who I would be able to contact at Elle Canada in their online department, ideally Marketing dept but I´ll take what I can get. The transcontinental site is driving me crazy and I would much prefer to send a direct email or meet in person!

A PM would be fab if you know. Thanks in advance :heart:xxx

UK contacts

Anyone interested in having UK contacts in the fashion and beauty industries for media (consumer and trade newspapers and magazines, TV and radio, regional and national press, etc.), PR (agencies and brands), creative people or agencies (model, style or photography agencies, show, event and exhibition production agencies, and organisations (from colleges to universities to industry bodies) should consider checking FASHION MONITOR contact directory. You can consult this information online ( but you need to pay for it :doh:) or you can check their printed versions for FREE*!!! :woot:

ALF/BRAD also publish a comprehensive list of advertising media in the UK (they even include outdoor contacts! :shifty:). Again, you have the option to either pay or access this listings for FREE*!!! :sideways:

* at least if you are in London, UK.

Anyone know of any contact details foor Katie Grand?
It would be VERy appreciated!
Thanks

Hi everyone, I'm a second year student at CSM doing womenswear & I'm starting to apply for design internships, do any of you have any HR or designer contacts for some Parisian houses, like Balenciaga, Givenchy, Dior, Chanel etc? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Does anyone have PR contacts for...

Chinese Laundry shoes
Jessica Simpson shoes
Pronovias bridal

I finally broke down and singed up for thelookbook, which has been VERY helpful, but these three I can't find anywhere.

I think that Chinese Laundry is repped by Film Fashion in L.A. ... at least they used to be a few years ago. I've pulled their shoes from Film Fashion in the past. http://www.filmfashion.com/

Does anyone know any PR reps for beauty? Such as MAC, Sephora, OPI, China Glaze, Too Faced...but any will do really!

Funny coming across this thread. I remember many years ago - I believe I was about 16 years old - I had a ridiculous *idea* that I believed to be the most amazing thing ever and I was convinced that Karl Lagerfeld himself needed to hear about. So, naturally, I called Chanel's New York office and simply asked to speak to Karl Lagerfeld. They transferred me to his office who transferred me to his assistant who said he was out of the office but would be back shortly. I never called back. I probably got distracted with my next big idea (and they do still come to me about every 20 minutes).

Just thought it was funny how accessible he was back then and wonder if I tried the same thing now... how many laughs would it get me?

as a aspiring fashion designer I really appreciate this thread.

would like to say thank you to everyone for presenting all this information :-)

Tash x

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->