I need Contact Info for Publicists / Designers / Showrooms / Magazines / Stores / etc

PR Offices in Paris

I am in the process of looking into possibly doing a photo shoot in Paris (I'm a stylist/fashion editor). However, I do not live in Paris, so I'll be travelling to the city for the shoot. I plan to borrow clothing from PR offices located in Paris, which is why I'm posting here asking for your advice and assistance.

Please post any and all information you have about PR offices in Paris, (both offices that represent an individual brand, but also if you know of offices that represent several different brands). Adresses, website adresses, phone numbers, email adresses etc. - let me know! Thanks!

I´m a menswear student at London College of fashion.
I´m moving to Tokyo for the Summer, planning to work at a design house.
Does anyone have any experience on doing the same thing or advice on which deisgners were good to work for??
Anything would be much appreciated!!

I am in the process of looking into possibly doing a photo shoot in Paris (I'm a stylist/fashion editor). However, I do not live in Paris, so I'll be travelling to the city for the shoot. I plan to borrow clothing from PR offices located in Paris, which is why I'm posting here asking for your advice and assistance.

Please post any and all information you have about PR offices in Paris, (both offices that represent an individual brand, but also if you know of offices that represent several different brands). Adresses, website adresses, phone numbers, email adresses etc. - let me know! Thanks!

have a look here :
http://modemonline.com/fashion/fashion-weeks/fall-winter-2010/paris/women

you should find everything you need ...
(the site is available in english, too).

Does anyone have any contacts for magazines or good fashion websites in Portugal?

Not even Vogue Portugal seems to have their own website...

Thank you!!

Does anyone have contact information for fashion photographers? More specifically terry richardson, steven klien, mert and marcus, etc... It would be really appreciated. I have a list of fashion contacts I am willing to swap for :wink:

hey guys, i'm looking for fashion photography agents, in big cities like ny, london and paris.

does anyone know the biggest agents out there? or just good companies that represent good fashion photographers? (doesn't even need to be big to be honest, just that has a quality group of photographers/stylists/etc that they represent)

thank you :D

Does anyone have contact information for fashion photographers? More specifically terry richardson, steven klien, mert and marcus, etc... It would be really appreciated. I have a list of fashion contacts I am willing to swap for :wink:

We have threads on each of those photographers and hundreds more. Chances are thier reps will already be noted somewhere in their threads. If not, ask in those threads. Someone will probably know.

Also, check the thread I posted, above. Sometimes they mention who the agencies rep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have any contact information for buyers and or PR people in Toronto (or at least Vancouver)..I'm almost done school and I'd REALLY like to start working...somewhere lol anywhere!

Does anyone have any contacts for:

The Visual Merchandising manager at Anthropologie (London)?
Any visual merchandising managers or human resources people at fashion houses in London?

Would really appreciate it, thank you!

Does anyone have any contacts for:

The Visual Merchandising manager at Anthropologie (London)?
Any visual merchandising managers or human resources people at fashion houses in London?

Would really appreciate it, thank you!

Just messaged you!^_^

Does anyone have the contact info for Hermes United States? I guess just their HR division as I want to ask them about job listings/openings.

this is not "contact info" per se, but looking around their web site, in the legal section I find a New York address and phone number for them ... it's a starting point:

HERMES OF PARIS, Inc.
A company incorporated in the state of New York whose registered office is located at :
55 East 59th Street, New York 10022 USA
Tel. : 800 441 44 88

Thank you, much appreciated.

I called the number right now even though I knew they would be closed just to see what the message would say, and it appears to be more of an online shopping assistance number. I could still ask somebody there I suppose, but in the meantime if anyone else has anything that would be great as well :smile:

I have been contacting celebs who I feel would wear my clothing line and have been successful in contacting a few of their managers who have been extremely helpful but I am struggling to contact the following's stylists/managers etc:

Pink
Rihanna
Alice Dellal
Kimberly from PCD

Any help or info would be hugely appreciated! Thanks xx

It depend on what you want from them if you want photoshoots made by one of them, its good, but if you want to be assustant or something like that its no good

yes! I'm dying to contact some photogs. but they are all represented by an agent and i want to work for them but i dont think the agents are the people to speak with. What should i do?

Does anybody have the number for Celine? I've applied for a design internship and want to follow up with a call.
Studio numbers and addresses are so hard to get hold of.
If anybody could PM me I would be so grateful!

anybody has HR email for GucciGroup or YSL??
thank u

Bump.

I would like to know this as well (primarily Gucci Group). On their website it says to contact them at an address (in London) for employment opportunities, but that just seems awkward. I guess I could always just directly send them my resume but I was hoping for an HR email address or possibly something better.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->