I Need This Jacket...

impossibleprincess

kabhi alvida
Reaction score
ok so i said this about the belt in another thread but I want this jacket-can't tell which designer it is! I don't think it's vintage...anyone have any ideas of the designer or seen any jackets that look like it?

If you look closely it isn't just a cream jacket, it has a pinstripe sort-of design on it and the buttons are quite small. The trim for the buttons is a lighter colour.

Yeah I know Jude Law looks good in the pics too! :P

I have no idea, but do you have a store called Portmans in your area?
They tend to have lots of blazer styles such as this one and I think I've seen a similar one there, but don't take my word for it!

Sorry I couldn't help any more.

No i don't-I don't think they have a Portmans at all in London! :wink: But I am pretty convinced that it is designer.

100118830.jpg

from the Spring 2004 RTW line

ocean ure amazing thank u! :P i thought it could be him, or even Marni, but I went on the firstview.com website and you needed a password to access his stuff..I'm gonna try again though... :wink:

Originally posted by impossibleprincess@Jul 1st, 2004 - 12:34 am
ocean ure amazing thank u! :P i thought it could be him, or even Marni, but I went on the firstview.com website and you needed a password to access his stuff..I'm gonna try again though... :wink:
hey, you should go to style.com or vogue.co.uk and see the pics for free. :flower:

It is a great jacket, but I can't find the designer either

called up McQueen and they said thay had one left-my size!!! So i gotta go in there and grab it. :wink: :P :woot:

Except it was a UK 8-but knowing McQueen they're 8's would be like a UK size six-! uh-oh! :wacko:

noooooo!! I went all the way to bond street, got in the store, and this very sweet assistant gave me the jacket which he seemed really proud to have found for me-which was nothing like Sienna's. He called it "prince of wales check". So I actually said, "look this actress wore it a couple of days ago". But after I searched the store I gave up, jacketless. I don't think I'm going to find it now because they had a sale and it obviously went in that. :wacko: :cry: :shock: :yuk:

meera...please don't take this the wrong way...but it's kind of :blink: that you want to look EXACTLY like sienna miller...

i could understand being inspired by her style and adopting a similar one...i actually dress a lot like her myself...just because i do...but to search high and lo for the EXACT pieces...isn't that a bit much?...you could easily find a similar jkt from marni, hussein chalayan, chloe, cdg...etc...and then you'd have your own personal style...don't you think that's a bit cooler...?

and more 'special'... :flower:

erm yeah totally see your point-but it't not as if i didn't see it before you said it- :shock: If i really really wanted to i could go and get a green Matthew Williamson dress, a couple of purple chiffon Alberta Ferreti frocks and a million balenciaga bags. but i haven't. For a start, it just would not suit me. I mean she's totally bohemian, whereas i mix my pieces with more classic stuff, because, for a start, i couldn't pull off the entire boho look on my own, and it doesn't look as good without Jude Law on your arm. So point noted, but If i like something, I just do. simple as that.I know exactly what suits me and I will never buy anything that doesn't, just because it's "in". I've never been one of those people who would buy something *just* because a celebrity has it and I'm not about to start now. :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->