Ify Jones

simplylovely

Reaction score
Agency: Wihelmina Models (<= source)| Height: 5' 11 | Bust: 32 | Waist: 24 | Hips: 34 | Hair: Black | Eyes: Brown

55217126.jpg

17403544.jpg

25485973.jpg

11ga.jpg

45630112.jpg

65878194.jpg

10842518.jpg

I don't know. She looks like Gaye McDonald to me. And I prefer Gaye to be honest.

I don't know. She looks like Gaye McDonald to me. And I prefer Gaye to be honest.
Ouch! but hey if thats how you feel...

I also don't see the resemblance.

Now if you're talking Jourdan and Kimanee in the nose, eyes and lips at times THEY should check their family trees lol

Lol. I didn't say that she wasn't talented. I just said that the delicate nose and the lips remind me of Gaye.

Maybe I'll just have to wait til we see some digitals or some shots that are a bit less photoshopped.

Lol. I didn't say that she wasn't talented. I just said that the delicate nose and the lips remind me of Gaye.

Maybe I'll just have to wait til we see some digitals or some shots that are a bit less photoshopped.
yep polas always help to make that final "i luv her!" or "she's aight i guess" determination. ^_^

Glad to see she's ready for the shows, one of my favorite new faces from Wilhelmina! :wub:

I seen Ify walk for one of the contestant designers on Project Runway

^^ I've been meaning to post about that

you saw the lady call her "difficult" ? I would be displeased if you were poking me constantly with a pin

Anyway by the end of it her designer was always pleased with her performances and said she knows how to deal with her now. IMO when meeting a new person there is always a learning curve and she should have been more sensitive about her "difficult" comment.

i love this girl; where is she? why is she not doing soo much more in fashion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->