I'm interviewing Sienna Miller

ShesElectric

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm going to be interviewing Sienna Miller on Friday and I need a little bit of help. Now, I know she isn't favored on here and personally, she isn't the greatest person in the world to me too.

Anyway, I am interviewing her on her new clothing line Twenty8Twelve. I have been doing my research but because I don't favor her too much, I feel as though my questions are focused on the bitter side of "why transcend into fashion... huh? huh?".

Basically, do you guys have any interesting questions you'd ask? I'm going to ultimately narrow it down to 5 questions but I'd love to get an idea of what people are interested in knowing.

Of course, I'll post a link to the interview as soon as it's out.

Thanks a bunch! :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a point I always find interesting with any celebrity line:
I'd like to know what her aim is for the line, whether she wants to do shows and get some critical acclaim or is she doing it purely for personal enjoyment?

that's so nice!will you interview her for a magazine or for a website or etc.??

Ask her about her sister, they evidently get on with each other really well, and it'll bring out the best in her. If the selling point of the new fashion range is the two sisters doing it together, ask her how it feels when she goes "home" to the family, and the inspiration she's drawn from her early background, her early memories of things.

In fact, ask about her sister so much, make her wish you were actually asking her personal questions about her own life.

that's so nice!will you interview her for a magazine or for a website or etc.??

I'll be interviewing her for a Toronto magazine but the interview will also be posted online.

Thanks Manuva! That's a great question.

Ask her about her sister, they evidently get on with each other really well, and it'll bring out the best in her. If the selling point of the new fashion range is the two sisters doing it together, ask her how it feels when she goes "home" to the family, and the inspiration she's drawn from her early background, her early memories of things.

In fact, ask about her sister so much, make her wish you were actually asking her personal questions about her own life.

Wonderful!

Is anyone at all interested in knowing about those who have influenced the line outside of the duo. I.e, Carlos Ortega, David Cooper?

I just asked someone what they would be interested in reading. She said she would be most interested in finding out what inspires them, or has thus far? I think I will focus on that?

^ I was going to suggest the inspiration/influences question. It would be interesting to know what direction they are going next season.

I think family dynamics is also interesting- maybe a question about how they handle differences in opinion (I know she will give the stock- "we're sisters so no bickering" answer, but Sienna has a loose tongue so maybe she'll give you something interesting.

This is a point I always find interesting with any celebrity line:
I'd like to know what her aim is for the line, whether she wants to do shows and get some critical acclaim or is she doing it purely for personal enjoyment?

I agree...I would be interested in knowing how far she will take it...though it looks like her sis does most of the work so...it's possible a show could come soon...

I agree...I would be interested in knowing how far she will take it...though it looks like her sis does most of the work so...it's possible a show could come soon...

in keeping with the 'inspiration' question, i'd like to know if she and savannah have a specific designer/business model that they are inspired by or aspire to.

I'd like to know how much each sister puts into actual design. Is their company eco-friendly and paying a fair wage to all? Are they giving part of the company proceeds to charity? Do they plan to have their own online shop so they have a direct connection to their fans and consumers?

I'd like to know how much each sister puts into actual design. Is their company eco-friendly and paying a fair wage to all? Are they giving part of the company proceeds to charity? Do they plan to have their own online shop so they have a direct connection to their fans and consumers?

Wonderful guys, thanks a bunch!

Feel free to keep throwing questions around, the interview isn't until Friday and I check this every few hours.

Once again, you've helped a lot! Thanks!

I find it interesting that she always complains to the media about being famous just for her clothes and style and how she basically resents being known for those reasons rather than her acting. However, now she is working on a clothing line to further perpetuate the image of her as a style icon. I am not saying I want you to attack her for this, but it would be interesting to find out why she is so contradictory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChameenVT
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->