I'm New And I Hate LV

Originally posted by ahhGucci@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 11:29 pm
Tsar did apologize for the 'dumn' comment, but she was still attacked afterwards.
Just be a little more peaceful. :flower: Thanks. :wink:

As for the conspiracy, Ive noticed the MODs have been MODing a lot less recently, and the admins seem to be hiding something :ninja:
exactly :wink:

as for the mods & admin, we are celebrating our 4000+ members , but dont worry, we are still keeping an eye on the topics

peace and peace again :heart:

Yes, tsur is a v-man working for my secret-police...we start up topics like this so we can find out what you're all thinking and then POLICE YOUR THOUGHTS...

Well, no actually...

Call me pretentious but how about all of us members who have been around a little longer sign a friendliness agreement which clearly outlines how to express your personal opinions and how NOT to express your opinions? That way we could set an example to new members. Like an extended version of Bear's original rules but more specific to fashion - i.e. "Always state that you dislike said trend/item itself and not the people who wear it to avoid offending people"

Originally posted by softgrey@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 11:34 pm

i really think this forum is different than others in the types of discussions we have...it may not be for everyone...

i found a few forums before i found this one and i've never been back because they weren't having the types of discussions i wanted to have...

the FS forums are different but they are open and friendly to everyone.

different sections apply to different tastes and backgrounds, but we all make an effort in keeping this a friendly and civil place.

we need everyone's assistance in this and we do not wish to exclude people in terms of their taste , fashion insight, age background or otherwise.
one thing we will not cope with is aggression and rude remarks this is a civilised place were everyone has something interesting to add and discuss.

:flower:

Originally posted by softgrey@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 10:34 pm
i did not tell you you were wrong... :huh: i just finished saying right above this that you were right...

but i do think this sort of thing is a form of natural selection...people will either rise to the challenge or run away...one of my fave tfs posters started yelling at me the first time i posted and i'm still here...but i lurked first, so i was prepared and stayed calm.... :flower:

i found a few forums before i found this one and i've never been back because they weren't having the types of discussions i wanted to have...

but i still think tsur is a mole
:innocent:
Softie, Im sorry, I was slow in reading that. :flower: Friends. Yeah, I remember you getting yelled at, and I beleive I came in but My mind is a bit sdfhsfdhs at the moment.

Lena and faust, :flower:

Molehunt begins :ninja:

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 10:40 pm
Yes, tsur is a v-man working for my secret-police...we start up topics like this so we can find out what you're all thinking and then POLICE YOUR THOUGHTS...

Well, no actually...

Call me pretentious but how about all of us members who have been around a little longer sign a friendliness agreement which clearly outlines how to express your personal opinions and how NOT to express your opinions? That way we could set an example to new members. Like an extended version of Bear's original rules but more specific to fashion - i.e. "Always state that you dislike said trend/item itself and not the people who wear it to avoid offending people"
My evil clone is backing me up...

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 11:40 pm

Well, no actually...

"Always state that you dislike said trend/item itself and not the people who wear it to avoid offending people"
:rofl: for the v-man

i certainly agree on the your proposition your highness :flower:

Originally posted by Lena+Mar 22nd, 2004 - 5:42 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Mar 22nd, 2004 - 5:42 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-softgrey@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 11:34 pm

i really think this forum is different than others in the types of discussions we have...it may not be for everyone...

the FS forums are different but they are open and friendly to everyone.

different sections apply to different tastes and backgrounds, but we all make an effort in keeping this a friendly and civil place.

we need everyone's assistance in this and we do not wish to exclude people in terms of their taste , fashion insight, age background or otherwise.
one thing we will not cope with is aggression and rude remarks this is a civilised place were everyone has something interesting to add and discuss.

:flower: [/b][/quote]
je comprend...(sp?)...don't want to alienate anyone...have to appeal to the broadest market possible...i know the routine... B)

:lol: gucci-let me know if you dig anything up... :flower:

I second the motion

<span style='color:gray'>Softie, I know things about this place that I shouldn't know :ninja: Do you not want to know them too?</span>

Originally posted by Lena+Mar 22nd, 2004 - 5:46 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Mar 22nd, 2004 - 5:46 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-PrinceOfCats@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 11:40 pm

Well, no actually...

"Always state that you dislike said trend/item itself and not the people who wear it to avoid offending people"
:rofl: for the v-man

i certainly agree on the your proposition your highness :flower: [/b][/quote]
you guys are already doing that...that's where i learned it from...especially lena...although you did get a little hot-headed yourself today, miss lena :P :wink:

Originally posted by ahhGucci@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 5:50 pm
I second the motion

<span style='color:gray'>Softie, I know things about this place that I shouldn't know :ninja: Do you not want to know them too?</span>
oooh...my eyes are as wide as saucers...pls sir...may i have some more :shock:

*Notices Ale is here* Its the FEDS!

MOD's, we are going off topic as this is a bad topi, so lets stay off topic, or else :hardhead: :order:

Relax don't do it
When you want to go to it
Relax don't do it
When you want to come
Relax don't do it
When you want to come
When you want to come

:lol: :lol: :lol:

its not a matter of 'market' since we are obviously not selling anything here

its a matter of a diverse fashion community combining cultures and tastes B)

ps : of course i went a bit upset much earlier on and i already stated this more than once.. at least i know when to apologise and setting an example on this :wink:

Originally posted by Alejandro@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 10:56 pm
Relax don't do it
When you want to go to it
Relax don't do it
When you want to come
Relax don't do it
When you want to come
When you want to come

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I knew it :smartass:

Originally posted by Lena@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 10:58 pm

ps : of course i went a bit upset much earlier on and i already stated this more than once.. at least i know when to apologise and setting an example on this :wink:
Lena :cry: :flower:

Originally posted by Lena@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 5:58 pm

just because you aren't selling something now doesn't mean you won't in the future... :innocent:

sorry i'm in a funny mood today because i'm sick...:blush:

but i'm glad to have all the opinions of our wide and varied membership... :flower:

Okay- here's my two cents~ (sorry for any bitchy-ness. one of my best friends told me I was gay, everyone hated men, and I'm rude AND a b*tch... in the span of about 2 minutes)
I carry a LV and so does my mom. I look older than I am, which at 15, sucks majorly. When I dress casually and I'm with my mom (who has a huge thing for LV, Fendi, and now Prada) people WILL ask her if my purse is real. When she says yes, they get that sickeningly sweet smile. I was in a shop the other day, and someone was trying to sell me $20 chapstick. (no mention of shop) I was carrying the louis at the time. They were like, "come on, if you can afford a real one of those and probably jet-setting, then you can afford this." I think that while it is true that well-off people don't showcase their wealth, carrying a LV, even @ 15 (it was a present from my daddy, who went up to the counter and was like, what purse would be good for my daughter) is sometimes asking for it. I know it, and so do other people. I just hope people realize that the purse doesn't make the person. I mean, my mom will carry a LV one day and a no-name the next. It just depends on the outfit.! so.... :flower:
:heart: :heart: :heart: y'all..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->