Imogen Poots

marqueemoon

Reaction score
Cute girl who played Tammy in 28 Days Later and had a bit role in V for Vendetta. I'm having a hell of a time finding pictures of her online. If you guys have screencaps or other photos, please post them!
2110790988.jpg

V_FOR_VENDETTA-8.jpg

V_FOR_VENDETTA-1.jpg

http://mudism.gbgl-hq.com

These pictures don't do her justice AT ALL, but I think she's going to be big.

Here's a bit about her:
Imogen Poots (born 1989, London, UK) is an English actress known for playing the lead character "Tammy" in the 2007 film 28 Weeks Later.[2] Her first movie credit was as "Young Valerie" in the 2005 film V for Vendetta. Previously, she appeared on Casualty, in the 2004 episode "Love Bites" as Alice Thornton.
Poots attended London's Latymer Upper School and is a member of the YoungBlood Theatre Company.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imogen_Poots#_note-oneill

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched 28 weeks later, and Imogen stole the entire movie. Her features are achingly beautiful.

i was just going to make this topic!
she's stunning and reminds me of more models than i can count

ironic that both of her major roles are about london outbreak and political chaos.

i was really disappointed with how the movie ended [28 weeks later that is] i was hoping it would have a message that only the 'beautiful prevail'

or that she turned into a zombie during paris fashion week and attacked the editors in the front row. my editor friend did not find that very funny

I was covering my eyes for 1/4 of the movie--the movie freaked the hell out of me--but she is absolutely stunning!!! :heart: She stole the show and she's so mesmirizing! Hope to see more of her (maybe not in a scary/horror film)!

She is so striking, I really hope she vaults into stardom, just so I can see her more :smile:

She is very striking. Not so sure about her actual height but her looks, she can be a model probably, but will have to keep on the skinner side a bit

The Secret of Moonacre Premiere 25/1/09
source: amanaimages

Attachments

• imogen.jpg
    imogen.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 26
  • imogen2.jpg
    imogen2.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 31
  • imogen3.jpg
    imogen3.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 30
Smells Like Teen Spirit: Hollywood's New Breakout Stars
US Elle April 2009

{scanned by MissMagAddict}

beautiful girl, and i hate to say this but, unfortunate name

Imogen Poots - 14th Annual Capri Hollywood International Film Festival - Day 2 - December 28, 2009 (tlfan.to).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hopsfie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->