Imogen Poots

She's beautiful!

Can anyone id the shoes she wore to the photocall, please?

16kurv7.jpg

British actress Imogen Poots (Solitary Man, 28 Weeks Later) has landed the female lead role in DreamWorks' Fright Night, reports Heat Vision.

She joins Anton Yelchin, Colin Farrell, Toni Collette, David Tennant and Christopher Mintz-Plasse in the remake directed by Craig Gillespie from a script by Marti Noxon.

The movie centers on a teen (Yelchin) who is convinced that his new neighbor (Farrell) is a vampire.

Poots will play Yelchin's girlfriend, part of the popular crowd and unaware of his earlier life as a nerd.

The film will shoot this summer in New Mexico
ontd

Just saw Imogen in 'Cracks' with Eva Green and I think I'm in love. Her eyes are hauntingly deep and beautiful :heart:

^ She was great in that (incredibly creepy, but good) film :lol:

I had kind of the opposite experience -- I just saw her in Solitary Man and really loathed her character, so much that I almost feel put off of Imogen! :lol: But that's good acting to say the least. I'm sure she's a lovely person in real life. :D

^ I guess if someone can play an unlikable character so well it does at least demonstrate their acting abilities :lol:

Just saw Imogen in 'Cracks' with Eva Green and I think I'm in love. Her eyes are hauntingly deep and beautiful :heart:

Looks like a lot of us found this thread in the same way! I agree she was absolutely stunning in that film. I can't wait to see what's in her future.

Time to revive this thread Imogen has some upcoming exciting project this year. I cant wait to see Christopher & His Kind with Matt Smith

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And she will be in the new Jane Eyre Movie with Mia W. and Micheal Fassbender as Blanche Ingram
http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/8438/pimogenjaneeyre00010.jpg

I have also read she going to be in a film with Felicity Jone (another one of my new fav brit actress') called a Trap for Cinderella

Source:imogenpootweb.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Some more Jane Eyre stills

Source:imogenpootsweb.com

Last edited by a moderator:
New Shoot for Glamour UK March
D8JDZ.jpg

bcvuP.jpg

iZR4x.jpg

hIOnS.jpg

Various Max Knight Shoot
5bsQJ.jpg

FHPIG.jpg

E1ghs.jpg

c7lF3.jpg

Source: ImogenPootsweb.com

Imogen at The Umbrellas of Cherbourgh" Press Event

Source:ImogenPootsweb

^I was just thinking that! Must be the mouth or the dark eyebrows against the blonde hair..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDhouglas
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->