Incubus

Thanks for share your experience Helli^^!...I will be so happy on October 9:woot:..haha but I have to wait a little bit^^

that's how Mike's hand looks like after the surgery

myspace

and an article from Guitar One magazine

scanned by me

Grand Opening Of The Pearl Concert Theater At The Palms; Las Vegas APRIL 21

getty

from the same event
96779235cp4.jpg

wireimage

Mikey is back:clap::bounce:
He and Brandon did a little surprise performance at KROQ Weenie Roast.
They played:
Dig
Anna Molly
Wish You Were Here
Oil & Water
Megalomaniac
Drive

the played Dig together with a choir

but highlight was definately Oil & Water. He has such an amazing voice

im soooo excited, i am going to go to my first Incubus concert in July! YAY!

is that brandon's girlfriend with him in #200? :ninja:

i can't stop listening to 'dig' :heart:

is that brandon's girlfriend with him in #200? :ninja:

i can't stop listening to 'dig' :heart:

Do you mean the girl on the left? Her name is Lily Aldridge and she was Mike's girlfriend.

some small ones from wireimage
14047566zl4.jpg
14047854mq4.jpg
14052989yf6.jpg

14056175iz3.jpg
14056205bo1.jpg

wow! I love Oil and Water live! thanks Helli, Brandon's voice is beautiful as always...I have said this many times but I'm going to see them on october nine..hehehe..I'm so exciting!:woot:

thanks for the piccss!!!

went to their concert last night and it was AMAZING!!!!! i was front row so i got to stand right on the fence. i took some pictures but unfortunately they were taken with a disposable camera, so the only semi-decent pictures are of brandon and ben (which are the only pictures i am going to post)

pictures taken by me, i got to stand right in front of ben :smile:

^here are some more pictures taken by a guy standing next to me

2nd Annual Virgin Festival By Virgin Mobile - Day 1
August 4, 2007 - Pimilco Race Course
Baltimore, Maryland United States
wireimage

Chris Kilmore of Incubus spoke to the Lime Wire Music Blog about the band's recent health concerns.
How’s the tour going?

It’s been awesome on the road, even though we had a rocky start. We’re the kind of band that once we hit the road we’re workaholics. Touring is one of our big things, and once we started touring [in support of Light Grenades] the first theater tour was sold-out and out of control. Then Brandon got sick—that happens when you’re touring in the winter time—and so did the rest of the band. We had to cancel a whole bunch of show and we’re not used to doing that.

How long did it take for Brandon to recover?

Like a week. We had to cancel three or four shows; for us, that’s a big bump in the road, but we got through it and rescheduled those shows. Then we went to Europe and Mike got carpel tunnel in his hands. He’d been dealing with that situation for a couple of years, but it got to the point where he was onstage and his hand froze up. He was in pain after shows before that; he’d always ice his hands. Finally, he couldn’t play. Luckily, it happened at the end of our set in Germany. We went to Paris the next day, but Mike flew home. He went straight to the doctor, and he told Mike he had one of the worst cases of carpel tunnel he’d ever seen and that Mike needed surgery right away if he even wanted to play guitar again. We had to cancel the rest of the European tour, as well as our South American tour and Canadian dates.
Sounds like there was so much drama going on.
Yeah, lots of drama! Luckily, we were able to reschedule those dates and Mike got better in a pretty short period of time.
The band must’ve been freaking out before Mike’s surgery.
What’s unknown is scarier than what is known.
How is everyone feeling now?
We went from that to playing huge festivals overseas. When Mike returned and started playing, we’re now able to play all of our songs and have been on an American tour. Everything is back to normal and everyone’s healthy.
You played a greater part in the songs on Light Grenades. What’s been the reaction to your increased role in the band?
So far everyone’s been really cool about it, even the diehard DJs. We played a festival the other day, and I saw MixMaster Mike who plays with Beastie Boys. He’s a friend and congratulated me on what I’m doing. He’s the same kind of guy as me because he’s always interested in expanding things.
Incubus plays Jones Beach tomorrow. Do you have any special memories of playing in New York City?
Oh, yeah. We played Roseland two nights in a row following Saturday and Sunday after 9/11. That was pretty special for us. The first time we sold-out Madison Square garden was an amazing feeling that I’ll never forget. I remember seeing Michael Jackson there and driving up as a kid to see the Knicks.
Nobody wants to see the Knicks play these days.
Not anymore!
Are you writing new material on the road?
Right now, the new album has a lot of singles like “Anna Molly,” “Dig” and “ in the Water.” Overseas, “Love Hurts” is really taking off. The album still has life and we’re just trying to keep what’s front of us alive.
So maybe a new album in 2008?
Maybe. We’re the type of band that’s always writing and coming up with new ideas. All of the bad stuff is behind us now and the shows are awesome. We’re just having fun right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for all the pics and for the interview with Kilmore.:flower: Unfortunately he doesn't too many of them.

Brandon has got a new tatoo, looks like teartrop, has it on two of his fingers
img0504sl8.jpg

http://www.high-rezolution.com/

does anyone know how many tattoos brandon has, and what they are?
just curious :smile:

does anyone know how many tattoos brandon has, and what they are?
just curious :smile:

on his hip he has dream-catcher, that's the first tattoo he got
on his back he has an owl and this eye with wings on it
cee115e61a80679yt6.jpg

on his arms he has the names of his parents, aswell as Koi fish, the Tibetan mantra "Om Mani Padme Hum"
originalertitelname27il3.jpg

and also a crop-circle from barabary castle (the one on the bottom) and anothe one, but don't know what it is
brandontat3rw8.jpg

pics from areyouin forum

karma!! thanks

i like the barbary castle tattoo, who knew crop circles could look so interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->