Incubus

Hey guys I saw them on Sunday in Prague!:buzz: It was soooooooooooo amazing! One of the best gig I've ever been. I love them for many years and I didn't think I'd see them live. And then I was even in the front row! :blush:

There's a short vid I took :flower: :

omg so freakin jealous! thanks for the video. love what they did at the beginning of the song

Incubus has been forced to postpone the remaining dates of their European tour and planned South American tour (complete list below) as the result of an injury to guitar player Mike Einziger’s hand. It has been determined by Mike’s doctors that surgery is the most viable option for enabling a fast and full recovery. The expected healing time is 8-12 weeks.

All of the members in Incubus wish to express their apologies to fans holding tickets for the postponed concerts. Details for the rescheduled shows will be announced soon. For continued updates please check www.enjoyincubus.com and www.myspace.com/incubus.

Dates to be rescheduled:

3/22/07 Paris, France @ Zenith
3/23/07 Reims, France @ La Cartonnerie
3/25/07 Zurich, Switzerland @ Maag Hall
3/26/07 Milan, Italy @ Alcatraz
3/28/07 Barcelona, Spain @ Espacio Movistar
3/31/07 Birmingham, UK @ National Exhibition Centre (NEC)
4/01/07 Manchester, UK @ Evening News Arena
4/02/07 Cardiff, UK @ Cardiff International Arena
4/04/07 Glasgow, UK @ SECC Hall 4
4/08/07 Bournemouth, UK @ International Centre (IC)
4/09/07 Nottingham, UK @ Nottingham Arena
4/11/07 London, UK @ Brixton Academy
4/12/07 London, UK @ Brixton Academy
4/13/07 London, UK @ Brixton Academy
4/15/07 Dublin, Ireland @ Olympia Theatre

5/01/07 Santiago, Chile @ Arena Santiago
5/03/07 Buenos Aires, Argentina @ Luna Park
5/05/07 Sao Paolo, Brazil @ Credicard Hall
5/06/07 Rio De Janeiro, Brazil @ Citibank Hall
5/09/07 Mexico City, Mexico @ Sports Palace
5/10/07 Guadalajara, Mexico @ El Progresso Plaza de Torros
5/11/07 Monterrey, Mexico @ Arena Monterrey

Hope Mike gets well

from Mike's Myspace

My Apologies to everyone...I tried my hardest, but Carpal Tunnel Syndrome sucks ***...I played as long and as hard as i could, I tried stretching, Anti-inflammatories, Ice, Injections, Rest...everything i could, but to no avail. and now surgery is my final option. But, the good news is that the surgery has proven to be VERY effective in getting rid of my particular ailment, so all i need to do is not play guitar for a couple months and heal. In munich the other night, i smashed my guitar on the stage right before i walked off, for those of you who didn't see it, because i was frustrated. My hand completely stopped working. I came out and played one more song in excruciating pain and needed to go home and see my doctors immediately. Then as soon as i knew i needed surgery, all i could think of was how dissappointed all of our fans out there were going to be...especially our south american friends who must think we hate them by now! MY SINCEREST APOLOGIES to everyone who was inconvenienced...but i promise i will make it up to every single one of you by giving you a sensual full-body massage, a fur coat, and a bentley. It's the least i can do. But seriously, sorry boys and girls, i'll see u all very soon. -mike

yeah but here in Chile we are fine^^...we are hoping Mike gets better and waiting to see them on october or something like that...we are looking the good side of things...c'mon Mike...we love you:heart:B)

from their myspace
The band has officially rescheduled their recently postponed shows. Here are the newly confirmed European dates:

September

14 – Barcelona, Spain – Razzmatazz

16 – Milan, Italy – Alcatraz

17 – Zurich, Switzerland – Maag Eventhall

18 – Reims, France – La Cartonnerie

20 – Manchester, UK – Evening News Arena

21 – Nottingham, UK – Nottingham Arena

23 – Glasgow, UK – SECC

24 – Birmingham, UK – Birmingham NEC

25 – Cardiff, UK – Cardiff International Arena

27 – Paris, France – Zenith

29 – London, UK – Brixton Academy (tickets for 13th April valid only)

30 – London, UK – Brixton Academy (tickets for 12th April valid only)

October

1 – London, UK – Brixton Academy (tickets for 11th April valid only)

3 – Bournemouth, UK – Bournemouth International Centre

5 – Dublin, Ireland – National Stadium

To all Incubus fans in South and Central America:

ALL postponed shows will be rescheduled for October. The official dates are to be announced by the middle of next week. Please continue to check on www.enjoyincubus.com, www.myspace.com/incubus and www.incubusonline.com for updates.

To all of the Incubus fans worldwide:

Again, on behalf of the band, we apologize for any inconvenience this rescheduling has caused. Thank you all very much for your patience and continued to support. We look forward to seeing you soon.

OMG what a bum. I am so glad I hadn't booked yet cos I am in Nepal for those dates. Pauvre Mike!

i saw mike at pink berry tonight! i told him to get well soon and i got an autograph!!!! =] LOVE INcuBuS!

I was properly bawling it yesterday when I saw the rescheduled dates as I can't make it. I'm so grumpy. I think I might give up on Incubus as I'm never going to see them live. GRRR.

^^that sucks that you won't make it to the show. My friends and I just decided yesterday that we are going to the London show on the 29th.

Mike had his surgery. And he feels atleast good enough to post some pics on myspace again.
l0fd39e7363b5eec40bb97asq6.jpg

l78ffd563419404566bec06hq3.jpg

myspace

and they released a video for Love Hurts

my fav scene of it
cap002dt3.jpg

screencaped by me

And I will definately post something this weekend about the two shows I'v been to. Was too lazy the last couple days.

I love the Love Hurts video :smile:...and I have to say, that I love the part that Brandon is on the beach...so much time that he doesn't look THAT sexy:wink:

that video looks like it was so fun to make

Karl Doyle Photographic Art Show "Nomadic Worlds" at Obsolete - March 31, 2007
Venice, California United States
wireimage

thanks for the pics!

So finally going to write something about the shows I'v been to.
First one was in Cologne on the 15th

We had to be at the venue at around 5 to meet up with Greg (very lovely guy) from the Make Yourself Foundation. He gave us our VIP passes. After we were led in the venue we got split up in three groups. My friends and I were in the last one.
The we were let in a room where the guys were sitting on a long table. First one was Jose, then Chris, Ben, Brandon and Mike. We got a card which Jose designed by the guys and while there were doing this we had a chance to talk a bit with them. Unfortunately I'm a bit shy and I was also a bit nervous. So I didn't say much besides "Nice to meet you", "How are you"...
The guys were all really nice and they seemed to have good time and were joking around. After everybody got their cards signed, they took a group picture.
After that we were let inside before everybody else and managed to get a good spot in the front row.
The support band were the Duke Spirit and they were not very interesting.

Here the setlist
Quicksand
A Kiss To Send Us Off
Have You Ever
WYWH
Anna-Molly
Paper Shoes
When It Comes
Here In My Room
Redefine remix
Drive ac.
ETB
Under My Umbrella
Light Grenades
Love Hurts
SSLW
Dig
Rogues
Pistola
Megalomaniac

They just started to play Quicksand, but the band all of the sudden rushed off the stage. We didn't know what was going on until we looked up.
The thing were the light technicans were sitting on flipped over so the guys were almost hanging ther upside down. The guys managed to get off there, but then they had to let the thing down to take of the lights. So after 20 mins the band finally could start playing.

I really liked the setlist. I finally got to here two of my fav songs Under My Umbrella and When It Comes live. The show was really great, I had a good time, even though the crowd was pretty rough sometimes.

this is the group picture

MYF

and some from the show

taken by me

after the show we decided to wait around at the tourbusses to see if got to meet one of them. And we had luck. Ben was sweet enough to take a pic with us, even though he was really tired.(I'm the one right next to him)

Last edited by a moderator:
The show in Munich was really good aswell. Was again in front row. This time in front of Mike. It was a little more enjoyable then Cologne because the crowd wasn't pushing around so much. Unfourtunately they had to stop the show earlier because of Mike's hand. I just wished they would have changed the setlist a bit more.

Setlist:
Quicksand
A kiss to send us of
Wish you were here
Have you ever
Anna Molly
Paper shoes
When it comes
Redefine (remix)
Drive
Earth to Bella
Under my umbrella
Light Grenades
Love hurts
Sick sad little world
Jam Jose, Ben, Kil for 3-4 min
Megalomaniac

pics taken by me

I did the Meet & Greet at this show aswell and this time I talked a bit more with them. Mainly about what happened with the light technicans in Cologne.
This are the cards we got signed and the VIP pass and a guitar pick from Mike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->