i also love the valentino video
raquel seems like the more dynamic one, no wonder they love her

Last edited by a moderator:
GQ July 2008
Gossip Girl
Model: Gisele Bundchen

*Scanned by me

thanks for the scans! I love them

Me too! I love I&V sexy eds :woot: And I'm glad they chose Gisele for this one!

Can someone post the naked photo of Inez - I think it's a self portrait or taken by Vinoodh and appeared in Vogue.

i-D AUG.
Cover shot and images from inisde.

idnc1.jpg

idnc2.jpg
idnc3.jpg

{my own scans}

It was supposed to come out about two years ago, but its been pushed bakc so many times that is is not certain when it will be released :(

It says on amazon.co.uk that it will be released on August 1st. I doubt it. But keep e-mailing Steidl and maybe we`ll see it one day.

I`ve seen a nude (shirt & shoes only) portrait of Vinoodh Matadin by Robert Mapplethorpe from the 80s, could someone locate it? Was he a model?

^really? I've never read anywhere that he used to model. All I know is that after fashion school he started his own clothing line and after that that he began to work with Inez...

I think he mentioned his modelling in the interview with Fantastic Man.

I'll see if I can find it on my comp...

I remember seeing the Mapplethorpe photo some months ago at a relatives` house, in a book on sex from 1993. It featured a very beatifull man, of Indian descent, and I remember checking the title: it was "Vinoodh Matadin".

But as I can`t find any info online, I have to wonder. Was it a dream, did they get the caption wrong or was it someone else with the same name? I haven`t yet received a reply from the relative regarding the matter.

There has been no mention of Vinoodh modelling, in Fantastic Man, or elsewhere that I know of.

Anyways, the YSL campaign looks great!:heart:

OK, I heard back from the relative. The picture is credited to Hans Van Manen, not Robert Mapplethorpe like I wrote previously. (There was a mix of male nude B&W photos in the book and I apparently got confused) And yes, it`s Vinoodh!

But the thing is that it`s a rare book, I might get a scan at some point but it will take forever. And according to Wikipedia The photographer is a coreographer professionally, so there might not be that many of his pics floating online... But if you can read Dutch, you might have a better chance...

Both their books are sold out on Amazon!!!

:( :( :(

Does anybody know where else I can buy one from?! :flower:

I can't find that editorial Inez and Vinoodh did with Hilary Rhoda - the one where she is near a green pool. Its the Robert Cavalli Spring 2008 campaign setting, but with Hilary.

What page is that on? :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->